Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

So.. 1 girl and 1 guy still missing.. 

I still await the day that these early announcements will fulfill your role reliably ..

Especially when it's about Mira and Henry's apartment.
So far they have not hit it once. .

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I still await the day that these early announcements will fulfill your role reliably ..

Especially when it's about Mira and Henry's apartment.
So far they have not hit it once. .

Look that now they use the word "Maybe"
But there are a lot of reasons to that... Marketing, Expectations created by tenants, Informations given by tenants, some translations problems...

But i believe that neither Mira&Henry could know for sure what will happen there when they are with a couple that they don't know yet

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Look that now they use the word "Maybe"
But there are a lot of reasons to that... Marketing, Expectations created by tenants, Informations given by tenants, some translations problems...

But i believe that neither Mira&Henry could know for sure what will happen there when they are with a couple that they don't know yet

Yes, now they use the "maybe". But the expected amount whenever they signal more than one, does not match. How many times has 2 girls been announced? Two boys? Two couples .? And when did this become real?
:dodgy:

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Yes, now they use the "maybe". But the expected amount whenever they signal more than one, does not match. How many times has 2 girls been announced? Two boys? Two couples .? And when did this become real?
:dodgy:

Talking here i don't know.. but they got it on last party from Bree&Drew... 
I don't believe VH can invent parties situations without informations from tenants/managers

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Talking here i don't know.. but they got it on last party from Bree&Drew... 
I don't believe VH can invent parties situations without informations from tenants/managers

I totally agree with you . And in the example quoted I really expected only Dean and Candy. We really had a party with another couple. Surprised me, I'll admit.:biggrin:
But here in M & H, usually "wrong" is the most common
As said, there is still a couple there. Until now . Maybe still on the way, who knows. It's early yet ,.
:cool: