Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Agree in part with that.. but the "problems" in bedroom seems to have started when henry get to close of her.. and then she left. She is/was totally ok with guest 

Yep must admit she does not seem to like any advances from Henry for some reason but then I suppose we all have our likes and dislikes.

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Yep must admit she does not seem to like any advances from Henry for some reason but then I suppose we all have our likes and dislikes.

And that's suppose to be totally ok.. and "we" have to accept and respect... and it's what's not being understand there 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Why dont they accept Darcie does not want now and stop bothering her now? Not cool :dodgy:

yep.. She didn't had any issue with the guy stay there with them for the threesome, even after they was interrupted.. so what's the problem?? force her to do something that more then once (at least now) she doesn't seems to want?? 
And i think if it was like Edda&Joe and Nina&Serena already had in the past (sex in same bed, but "individually")  for sure Darcie wouldn't mind at all 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tweety said:

I don't think Darcie is really accepting Henry yet. When Mira was getting fucked, Henry tried to get her into the bedroom, with no success.

I think it is more than 'accepting Henry yet'. It could be a tension filled long visit

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

She went to bathroom and seems to put some cream (or was scratching) the pussy
they are all cozy in there 

They were cozy in there before, but she got away (to the bathroom). No excuse now if he keeps trying. ::)