Mira & Henry Part #1 of 3

Sparkles

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Shes not ready for it yet...

I still don't think it's a question of being ready... it's nothing new for her... specially in that house where "worst" stuff had happened
And they keep on pushing seeing that she doesn't want for sure will not improve anything

• Like 1

As I said earlier Darcie needs to calm down a bit as she wasn't sure what she wanted earlier in the sex stakes she seemed to be unable to settle in any one sex act for more than a couple of minutes before pulling away and trying something else. She will settle down but trying to compete against Mira & Henry is a tall order for anyone. Just give her a break eh guys 

2 minutes ago, Robwin said:

As I said earlier Darcie needs to calm down a bit as she wasn't sure what she wanted earlier in the sex stakes she seemed to be unable to settle in any one sex act for more than a couple of minutes before pulling away and trying something else. She will settle down but trying to compete against Mira & Henry is a tall order for anyone. Just give her a break eh guys 

Agree in part with that.. but the "problems" in bedroom seems to have started when henry get to close of her.. and then she left. She is/was totally ok with guest 

• Like 1