Linda & Leon

18 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Promising with??? what she did?? 

Because I find her attractive,not shy of cams at all ,and the fact that she looks diferent from 99% of the actual girl residents.We have brunets,blonds,she it's an lovely ebony and an refreshing view change,for me this are some points that made her promising,but of course some are just personal tastes.

5 minutes ago, ze81 said:

How (even) hotter This pics had been if the guestgirl was in it having fun the couple,would be interisting and for sure an new thing.

At this very early stage in their relationship, I doubt they would even consider that. They are still at the lust stage and only have eyes for each other.

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Because I find her attractive,not shy of cams at all ,and the fact that she looks diferent from 99% of the actual girl residents.We have brunets,blonds,she it's an lovely ebony and an refreshing view change,for me this are some points that made her promising,but of course some are just personal tastes.

But did she take the clothes to not be shy of cams??? or was just for being there??? 

Maybe wrong words, but for me promising is some one that do something that looks she can do more on next visit, not because she is pretty.. For what i see from this girl she was just there seated at the couch. Nothing to do with tastes, maybe more with hopes :biggrin:
That doesn't imply that she could be a pretty girl