Linda & Leon

What I know and for sure it's all the jeka place vibes..just look at the pics..from the little dance "shows"..to the zero nudity outside the wc and bedroom..right now it's just people talking(that I don't understand an single word)and watching tv,won't be with this that they will attract views,remember first impression it's important.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

What I know and for sure it's all the jeka place vibes..just look at the pics..from the little dance "shows"..to the zero nudity outside the wc and bedroom..right now it's just people talking(that I don't understand an single word)and watching tv,won't be with this that they will attract views,remember first impression it's important.

Both Carrie and Linda were at least topless in the living room today 

I think we are missing an detail..an big..huge..detail..look at that giant big ass tv,managers seem to have paid some nice cash to have the place rolling,so things almost sure are planed to happen.That or they like to throw money outa the window.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I think we are missing an detail..an big..huge..detail..look at that giant big ass tv,managers seem to have paid some nice cash to have the place rolling,so things almost sure are planed to happen.That or they like to throw money outa the window.

we let the time bee the judge of it....:rolleyes: