Linda & Leon

49 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

showers and baths... showers and baths! yeah xgsd apt is reborn! :angel:

Sure feels like it huh? Or at best a Barca apt where the girls do their real sex life outside and do their fake stuff on cam. I can smell it a mile away. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i hope so ... but if we continue to write here like in the well known apt... it continue to live :biggrin:

Good! Let them be that way. VH can live with a do nothing apt on their plate if they want that reputation. Oh, but that bounce rate. Oh, that's gotta hurt the bottomline for these girls. 

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

i hope so ... but if we continue to write here like in the well known apt... it continue to live :biggrin:

Not really,the Nothing's had almost about 3000posts(90% up negative)ones and that absoluty didn't save them,and regard the manager on charge of it is next house didn't even had is name on it.So it will be online two,three months at max if nothing happens regulary.For now(if tonight nothing happens)will be the second night in a row were girls do nothing's special.