Linda & Leon

2 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Amy you quoted me ?? You now have my undivided attention  !!

Hey Spying! Sorry, I've been having a lot of problems with CC on my phone. I'm trying Opera browser now and it seems to be working better, but sometimes when I go to make a comment it is saving my old comments, including in your case, a quote. It will not allow me to delete the quote. All I can do is clear the quote and post the empty quote. This only happens on Android. On my iPhone I can always delete the quote. Anyways sorry for the notice. Hope you have a great day! 💗

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Hey Spying! Sorry, I've been having a lot of problems with CC on my phone. I'm trying Opera browser now and it seems to be working better, but sometimes when I go to make a comment it is saving my old comments, including in your case, a quote. It will not allow me to delete the quote. All I can do is clear the quote and post the empty quote. This only happens on Android. On my iPhone I can always delete the quote. Anyways sorry for the notice. Hope you have a great day! 💗

I have Android on my Galaxy 8 & i can delete an old quote & post a new one. Since I'm always busy, i post with my phone mostly.

Firefox messes up emoticons. It sqaushes them into a weird shape. 

Mercury worked well, but then I started having  a lot of problems where I couldn't click on the text field or quote anyone. Admin is looking into this known issue.

Opera works well so far expect it keeps remembering my posts and when I go to make a new comment, my previous comment is there and if there is a quote I can't delete the quote. 

Chrome may work, but I don't use it cause I don't want my CC history invading my Chrome history. Privacy issue.

Puffin has problem with emoticons. 

Dolphin worked great until it started hijacking my browser with a virus of some kind.

Went back and skimmed the timeline. Wow, this is not good. These dudes aren't helping either. The girls get fully dressed whenever they are around. Whoever the manager is he must have a thing for Linda or something and she conned him into giving her an apt. I hope VH is paying close attention to this place and are keeping their reputation in mind.

I understand perfectly that it is too early to set up a scenario there. And I more than anyone else have that in reference.
But I really start to be pessimistic about this place. Too big and too stalled for the purpose of this project.

By the way we are observing this inadequate trend in practically all the apartments of Alex and Lina today. Just offer the basics and let us all be satisfied by that.

Then guess the surprise. Another apartment of this project that comes to my close attention attention,
Only by the timeline.:biggrin:

Unfortunately for them (Alex Lina) and fortunately for me, who spares my time, Linda & Carrie is the newest (and really the newest) local in charge of this attitude.
You're really learning fast how to bury expectations and accompaniments there. Thank Tim and Zoi for it.

Or the Llinda, who after spending the entire night out, with her boyfriend, still provides around 12 minutes (after leaving Carrie), in a balcony "escape" in order to "smoke."
Then they return and now calmly watch television. No more pauses. before they did a few minutes ago again to "smoke". The thumbnails on the timeline deliver this.:cool::biggrin:

They are really learning fast how to bury expectations and online follow-ups, over there.  They thanks again, to Tim and Zoi, also for that.

But the fact (still) that 2 hours ago of the last post here in the forum about them, shows that it's not just me who is beginning to "see" things like that.

Maybe, Grommy might again (and sadly) be right about this place.In advance.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1

So...nothing!?This is why i said I liked linda(prior Sally)BUTT was very import first to see her giving some "real action" on cams before giving her an intire house..she Its pretty yes..but basicaly only tease us showers and few more.Really hope if this(already!?)another Nothing's case VH doesn't ignore us for months like prior case and closes the house sooner,This places are an disrespect to viewers.But really hope isn't the case.

15 minutes ago, thedbear said:

I understand perfectly that it is too early to set up a scenario there. And I more than anyone else have that in reference.
But I really start to be pessimistic about this place. Too big and too stalled for the purpose of this project.

By the way we are observing this inadequate trend in practically all the apartments of Alex and Lina today. Just offer the basics and let us all be satisfied by that.

Then guess the surprise. Another apartment of this project that comes to my close attention attention,
Only by the timeline.:biggrin:

Unfortunately for them (Alex Lina) and fortunately for me, who spares my time, Linda & Carrie is the newest (and really the newest) local in charge of this attitude.
You're really learning fast how to bury expectations and accompaniments there. Thank Tim and Zoi for it.

Or the Llinda, who after spending the entire night out, with her boyfriend, still provides around 12 minutes (after leaving Carrie), in a balcony "escape" in order to "smoke."
Then they return and now calmly watch television. No more pauses. before they did a few minutes ago again to "smoke". The thumbnails on the timeline deliver this.:cool::biggrin:

They are really learning fast how to bury expectations and online follow-ups, over there.  They thanks again, to Tim and Zoi, also for that.

But the fact (still) that 2 hours ago of the last post here in the forum about them, shows that it's not just me who is beginning to "see" things like that.

Maybe, Grommy might again (and sadly) be right about this place.In advance.:dodgy:

Just note in addition to my post above, that this place has not yet gained a single twitter even. No VH or even Lina. Just the natural and basic welcome to the project.

Even Jeff's parents have been twice, so observed. And by the way, their experience has value there.:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Went back and skimmed the timeline. Wow, this is not good. These dudes aren't helping either. The girls get fully dressed whenever they are around. Whoever the manager is he must have a thing for Linda or something and she conned him into giving her an apt. I hope VH is paying close attention to this place and are keeping their reputation in mind.

Not the manager, but whoever we've seen here and before in Tim along with Sally (for more than once and in return or return), was just Lina's friend. So maybe you're not too wrong about that.
:dodgy: