Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't think the girls who stayed way over 90 days knew because those rules were relaxed after they had arrived...Also remember Melissa...She was gutted when RLC pulled the plug on her after a month...Certain issues away from the apts might influence their length of stay, and they might leave suddenly. like we've seen several times but some girls, especially the one's there to work, like Angel and Leona, will have a pretty good idea how long they'll be staying...Nita was just there to chill and keep Leona company when she wasn't working...Just my opinion though SC...::)

True, also think a few were sent home earlier than it was planned, but for Leona and Nita, both had written on their profiles on a model site, how long they were staying in Barcelona.

17 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

So, are we gonna get Renata and Vicky to the big bed to develop their friendship and 2 new caterpillars that will blossom into beautiful butterflies then...::)

I don't think so but we can but hope...:biggrin:

For me, I'd love to see back Jasmine and Rosie and watch the continuity of what we've seen before they left 

5 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

For me, I'd love to see back Jasmine and Rosie and watch the continuity of what we've seen before they left 

This thread would talk trash about them like it does all the girls....

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

True, also think a few were sent home earlier than it was planned, but for Leona and Nita, both had written on their profiles on a model site, how long they were staying in Barcelona.

Yes, it was always just gonna be a month...