Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

il y a une heure, djoko00 a dit :

polyA sera à Barcelone demain ou le lendemain, et bien sûr de remplacer certaines des filles soit en B1 ou B2

L'Ukraine 45 millions d'habitants et toujours les mêmes filles

Chercher l'erreur!

35 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

As I've said before, it's too early for her to come back...So what exactly are you basing this on...:huh:

I hope you are right Naga, but he isn't totally impossible!

Why is it too early?

I know it used to be that way, it was a visum for 90 out of 180 days, but Polya was there around 4 months last time, so it seems the visa rules are irrelevant.

we just hope  she returns for a private vacation or for business photo-shooting or anything else away from RLC , like gina did she was in barcelona and maybe still , she came with the twins together but she didn't join them at the RLC hope it's the case for polya too

14 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I hope you are right Naga, but he isn't totally impossible!

Why is it too early?

I know it used to be that way, it was a visum for 90 out of 180 days, but Polya was there around 4 months last time, so it seems the visa rules are irrelevant.

None of the girl's have returned this quickly to RLC, although they have come back to Barcelona, such as Angel...Polya didn't appear to want to be here last time, she was of no value to RLC because she was out the majority of the time, dragging the other girls with her, and many on here just don't want her back. I got the impression that was the last we'll see of her...:confused:...

• Like 3