Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Just now, martyen said:

Max ton post is interesting and is a possible solution the only problem for me is the casting: Gina, Tereza, the twins not sure that it pleases many of us. But maybe you have information that comfirme this casting and I would be very decue. That's just my opinion

No I should have mentioned that it is just educated speculation on my part.  Both Gina and Tereza have shown up recently in B1, so I'm just projecting that.  As for the new apartment, I'm just agreeing with stncld.  I agree, both Gina and Tereza were not favorites of mine either.

Or the twins for that matter!

Edited by maxfactor
added my opinion on the twins

5 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I said this the last time the twins left. I'll miss you girls...:heart:

I actually preferred them this time around. They were hotter to look at and got more involved, especially the night Sher went down on Lia!...:biggrin:. I'm not a fan of any of the girls sharing a room but personally I don't think these two would've altered their behaviour if they had separate rooms!...They are really close and always appear to be happy. They looked like they enjoyed being here, which you can'talways say about all of the girls...

Stay healthy and happy girls, and have a safe trip home...We might not see you again...:sad:..
Take care Lia and Mia
Naga..:heart::heart:

Btw...I wonder if you'll be the last girls to ever leave B1...:huh:

So very true naga and agree with all you said but I wouldn't give up hope. We said this the last time they left and they graced us again with their presence and they've only been here 33 days this time whereas last time they were in for 87 days and there appears to be no restrictions on visas now. I somehow don't think they will go to Ilona's old place since it's supposed to be couples and I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Regina and Sher and with Tereza back in town and very pally again with Sher who knows what might happen.

This strikes me as classic RLC smoke and mirrors and they will come up with yet more surprises and as they say you can expect the unexpected! :cool: :dodgy:

Just now, happyman88 said:

So very true naga and agree with all you said but I wouldn't give up hope. We said this the last time they left and they graced us again with their presence and they've only been here 33 days this time whereas last time they were in for 87 days and there appears to be no restrictions on visas now. I somehow don't think they will go to Ilona's old place since it's supposed to be couples and I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of Regina and Sher and with Tereza back in town and very pally again with Sher who knows what might happen.

This strikes me as classic RLC smoke and mirrors and they will come up with yet more surprises and as they say you can expect the unexpected! :cool: :dodgy:

Hopefully a new B4 ...:biggrin:

• Like 2