Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'm still so fasinated about the house, I haven't worried about the girls yet. :biggrin:

It is a palace!

It has a pool!!

And an elevator!!!!!!!!!!

Have not seen elevator - where is it??   they got to install cam in there too

today I finally got my subscription and, for the pleasure of many, I do not renew, because I do not like the new RLC. First in the old flats there was more interaction and intimacy between the girls and occasionally something good, now "department store" of girls is too dispersive, perhaps as in the Moscow apartment, on Saturday night they organize a party with many "boys with the suitcase" and maybe have sex, but this does not interest me, I prefer to give my money to VHTV, there are no models and no silly performances, the participants are more unsophisticated, but there is a lot of sex between girls and group, every now and then I'll read your comments, to know if anything changes, but I doubt, good fun at all

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

22 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Amo quel mix di esibizionismo spudorato (lei è assolutamente doingit per noi, come la roba in bagno) e la goffaggine nervoso impressionante Bea

i love she all naked with high heels and dildo...

Bea dont follow another girls! go with your head and make all us horney!!!

4 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

i love she all naked with high heels and dildo...

Bea dont follow another girls! go with your head and make all us horney!!!

Mike i spoke of you earlier, that this is your type of party with all High Heels but still waiting on the Dildos

• Upvote 1