Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

3 minutes ago, costa041 said:

Yes, they have been very intimate. I think that they are kind of creating something. But Lia & Mia isolate themselves from the rest of the girls nd they have o live and talk more with them...

And Diane also isolates a little bit sometimes IMO

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

The blond is Karol, who was in B2 for a month a while ago. The tall girl is Leia...They were friends before they entered RLC and that's all they are...Friends. You'll see nothing sexually from them, IMO...

Probably, but we'll see the evolution in this new house

6 minutes ago, costa041 said:

IMO, the worst thing that can happen with Karol and Leia is that they start isolating form the rest of the house with their friendship...

I agree, but when the others are out all day what can they do..They have been the entertainment the last 2 nights, especially last night...

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I agree, but when the others are out all day what can they do..They have been the entertainment the last 2 nights, especially last night...

That's true, but the house has 7 beautiful girls and they usually don't talk too much to each other and don't do things together as they did in one of the first nights in the living room. What I'm affraid of (as the house has 3 separated floors) is that (from what I've seen) they start creating groups. And that's bad...

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'd love to be wrong btw...:biggrin:

It has not happened in the past and its not going to happen now. 
The atomosphere gets clear at the start of the build up and then it continues until the girls leave. Karol and Diana were the same 
Then were many other girls I forgot even the names. Who looked amazing but all they did was sit on the sofa or on dining table eating. 

Each time its a disater signs are pretty obvious. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lucasfrench59 said:

ED2  bed left Roxy is the bed right Asty display as the name of the apartment

On 28.11.2017 at 4:32 PM, ed2 said:

But how can one know that the order of their beds is a correct premiss? What is there that indicates that? Wich other examples do you follow?

I see no pattern at all, so all we can do is assume, untill we hear them say the names to each other on cam.