Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

17 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I knew I didn't want her to return, but I've felt I've been the only one on the whole CC+RLCF that didn't want that, but if there are others too, then we could use plural pronoun; we.

at least Irma would not constantly sit in front of the cameras like these two stupid twins do:dodgy:

hace 5 minutos, Kkru394 dijo:

La congelación es simplemente ridículo en ESE apartamento. Tengo 2 Pantallas ES B4 y 2 ES B3. Las Pantallas B3 ESTÁN Funcionando bien. Las Pantallas hijo b4 continua Una congelación

I could tell you, it is not a new story, as are other things, that have become classics in RLC.
Like UMs that do not seem to have logic, cameras that fail at the most inappropriate moment, girls who disappear in rooms without cameras for quite some time, even in groups ...
These are things that have happened, and unfortunately, I have the feeling that they are normal again (when they should not be).
Finally, it seems a lie, with the time it takes the organization to work, and these things happen to them, apparently without solutions.