Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

il y a 13 minutes, costa049 a dit :

Pourquoi?

Les jumelles sont les mieux loties le dernier étage à elles seules avec jacuzzi et une belle  vue sur Barcelone

Supposition : elles doivent avoir un contrat financier intéressant 2ème apparition

Il a l’aspect physique elles sont mignonnes à regarder  (même si elles m’agacent devant peut d’activité)

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What I can't understand is why you bother!!!! :dodgy:

I'll post the face just to make it look like some kind of joke :)

You've said before Harley, we are all here for different reasons.I enjoy it. If I didn't I wouldn't come on here and moan 24/7, I'd just stop watching and go and do something else... :wink:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

Hello guys. IMO, and in my analisys, right now I can say that (fortunately or unfortunately) the b4 is already divided in three groups (of course they all talk to each other but not too much).

For me the groups are:

- Lia and Mia;

- Karol and Leia;

- Roxy, Diane and Asty

Again, It's just my opinion and how I've seen it.

I'll make it 2 groups, the twins is a part of the group with Karol and Leia. They interact pretty well, and party together, or just sit in the living room together.

Roxy, Asty and Diane is a second group, and they keep more to themself. If they see the others are in the living room, they turn and go to another room.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, costa049 said:

Hello guys. IMO, and in my analisys, right now I can say that (fortunately or unfortunately) the b4 is already divided in three groups (of course they all talk to each other but not too much).

For me the groups are:

- Lia and Mia;

- Karol and Leia;

- Roxy, Diane and Asty

Again, It's just my opinion and how I've seen it.

I disagree costa. I think it's just 2 groups...Karol, Leia and the twins...and Foxy, Asty and Diane. 
The twins are obviously closer to each other, as are Karol and Leia (who are friends outside RLC). Foxy and Asty are also good friends, and share a room, but, although Diane tends to do her own thing sometimes, these three like to party outside together more than the other 4...I just hope they don't bring their party to the house and invite a boatload of dodgy blokes...:dodgy:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, tamani said:

Les jumelles sont les mieux loties le dernier étage à elles seules avec jacuzzi et une belle  vue sur Barcelone

Supposition : elles doivent avoir un contrat financier intéressant 2ème apparition

Il a l’aspect physique elles sont mignonnes à regarder  (même si elles m’agacent devant peut d’activité)

All the girls have use of the jacuzzi, as we've seen the last few days..and the twins are genuinely 2 of the friendliest girls that we've seen on here...:heart:

• Like 2

il y a 6 minutes, nagachilli2 a dit :

Toutes les filles ont du jacuzzi, comme nous l'avons vu les quelques derniers days..and les jumeaux sont vraiment deux des filles les plus sympathiques que nous avons vu ici ...:heart:

C’est pour quoi toutes les filles vont se baigner dans la chambre des jumelles !!!