Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Just now, costa049 said:

Pero ¿no debería ser esto la vida real? Por supuesto, están aquí para entretenernos, y nos gusta, pero RLC es un sitio de voyeur de la vida real, ¿verdad?

The go-go in the disco are real? But to nobody it occurs to him that these girls are there hired so that people are encouraged to dance and as part of the show ....
I think that could be a good simile.

Just now, vortios said:

The go-go in the disco are real? But to nobody it occurs to him that these girls are there hired so that people are encouraged to dance and as part of the show ....
I think that could be a good simile.

Yes, but what I ment was that the girls and no one else in the Project should be conditioned by RLC

5 minutes ago, West_California said:

did the Twins get lost ??

None of the other girls are home, they are at b2. And on the one hand I Think they left the House all free to Diane, Little Foxy and Asty to do a fantastic show as they are doing. But on the other hand, they could be with them in the show...

2 minutes ago, vortios said:

If the comments that I read before, they have been with the girls of B2, to go out partying, and they will return at dawn, and it seems that they will all return to B2.

The girl's weren't dressed for clubbing so I don't think they'll be back that late...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

La chica no estaba vestida para ir a discotecas, así que no creo que vuelvan tan tarde ...

It's what I understood from the comments I read. I do not know how they were dressed, so I can not say for sure. If I'm wrong, I'm sorry.

I think we watch these other girls because we like to go to strip clubs but hate the fact you will never go home with one unless you spend a hell of alot of money on her and then u dont never know.

These girls might only work in a Lingerie clubs so that is why the don't get topless or naked dancing.

• Upvote 1