Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

I Think Diane, Roxy and Asty only "open" and make their own shows when the other girls are not home. Because if you see when the other are home and doing their parties, they hide in the rooms or somtimes go to the kitchen instead of joining them in the parties 

Although they do not believe it, although it is a euphemism, because all those who see RLC, know that they are on the phone 24 hours a day ... what they said, they are all the time, in contact with their "friends" of the home, sending photos, talking to them, that's the real life they have.

8 minutes ago, MANDIRIGMA said:

Hi guys...any progress in B4 girls? im not watched RLC in a past few days because i lost interest with this new girls and the new apartment. 

Hi men. Diane Roxy and Asty are alone home and they are doing a great show toninght in the living room. They have been drinking and twerking in the last hour or two with lingeries, vests and maks

3 minutes ago, West_California said:

quien es la chica en masha & sasha

She is known as Dasha, she has been a participant in one of the RLC houses before. She is friends with Nelly and Masha's partners.
She had a stable partner, who now, seems not to be with her, although some say that they are together sentimentally.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, vortios said:

On the other hand, and I know it is not the subject of this thread, but they passed me information, which I do not know if it is real, that one of the girls from the new Russian house, is a singer in a club, someone knows if that is Right?

Angie does sing, but whether in a club, I do not know--not sure that anyone does for sure