Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:11 AM, ed2 said:

Yes I did, and yes she did

ed2 no she didn't she faced the cams  and that tells me that you are just like a lot on here  only watch replay and don't really watch one apt  and that is why a lot of the  cc posters don't like when I call the girls out  sorry to all of the so call know it all that think I don't know what I'm saying  when I say something about a girl that I only watched from the first time she came on line  and Renata was very good to watch in her first few weeks  but when she got kicked out of b1 and went to b2 that is when nic started to hide off cams  and if you really watched her from the start you would know  that but I can see you are just like a lot on here  you watch every apt and think you know every thing  about the girls but you and a lot need to  really watch before you say you know  and you cant watch every one 24/7 if you are watching every apt sorry to let you and all the so called  ones on here  know you don't know shit about someone or the way they act or do if you only watch them for one or two hours out of 24  on replay   

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

ed2 no she didn't she faced the cams  and that tells me that you are just like a lot on here  only watch replay and don't really watch one apt  and that is why a lot of the  cc posters don't like when I call the girls out  sorry to all of the so call know it all that think I don't know what I'm saying  when I say something about a girl that I only watched from the first time she came on line  and Renata was very good to watch in her first few weeks  but when she got kicked out of b1 and went to b2 that is when nic started to hide off cams  and if you really watched her from the start you would know  that but I can see you are just like a lot on here  you watch every apt and think you know every thing  about the girls but you and a lot need to  really watch before you say you know  and you cant watch every one 24/7 if you are watching every apt sorry to let you and all the so called  ones on here  know you don't know shit about someone or the way they act or do if you only watch them for one or two hours out of 24  on replay   

whew---couldn't get my breath trying to read this :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

whew---couldn't get my breath trying to read this :dodgy:

and so one of the know it all   just had to say something right   and I know you know I'm right that why you don't like being called out  and I'm not sorry  happy1 I think its fanny that you was the first one to say something   I'm really glad you did because that tells me that I was right on about some of the guys that post on here that think they know shit and you just made my point by posting  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and so one of the know it all   just had to say something right   and I know you know I'm right that why you don't like being called out  and I'm not sorry  happy1 I think its fanny that you was the first one to say something   I'm really glad you did because that tells me that I was right on about some of the guys that post on here that think they know shit and you just made my point by posting  

maybe better if you use some , and . :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Noldus said:

maybe better if you use some , and . :)

why is it to real  I like you but if someone comes at me I will come right back at them sorry   but I really don't not care for happy1  and like I said mr know it all 

8 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and just look nic is using the hallway mirror because the mirror in her room shows to much come on happy 1 tell me why she uses the hallway mirror and not her bed room 

I do not know if it is the translator or you just talk a mile a minute and write run on sentences. :dodgy:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyone said:

I do not know if it is the translator or you just talk a mile a minute and write run on sentences. :dodgy:

in the end you know what I say is true and that is fact  :exclamation:  but I'm not like you and know every thing about every apt  but I do know what I say about one of the girl is true  and that is because I watch every thing that is done in the apt the way she acts to the way she moves  

30 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

You think I'm like all the others here??

I call out things when I see them, not denying anything, but in this case I think we must've watched different channels.