Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

38 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i think RLC has broken the record of most crying in a month... Sher and the girls today...before this renata, then again sher last week...and it was kitty, about two weeks back, twice...

Yes, with Renata and Sher there have been quite alot of crying, I can't recall anyone in the B's crying that much before, so maybe you're right, maybe it is a record....

As for Kitty, can she go a week without crying???? And when she first starts, she can cry non stop for days, no kidding!

43 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Sorry guys Neia removed the plug to NV..... bedroom is dark

RLC should really do something about that. Set up a separate course for the camera equipment, not use the one by the bed, where it is so easily misstaken and unplugged.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

OT guest at Stesha's in gr now

lol...someone stop the guy from eating her...now he will be crying for the next one hour...

to be honest..regina is a winner tonite...she had a thing for the mia/lia ...but its awkward how to get naughty with sisters simultaneously... she achieved...

Dont know if someone will agree with me...but when Ricky visited B1...he seemed to be staring at mia/lia a lot as well....he seemed really interested...just a thought...esp on his first visit...