Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Just ignore a lot of this previous post guys. I quickly skipped through events when I got in from the pub last night, and therefore didn't watch it properly. I've just watched it again this morning, and didn't realise it was Neia being dildo'd not Vicky...She's not as shy as I thought...:biggrin:...Yes it was a show, but an enjoyable one as far as I'm concerned...or did some prefer it when it had finished and they all watched TV and fell asleep on the couch...:dodgy:

In fact, I was switching between other apartments, Nina&Kira, Adeline&Marcus, Nelly&Bogdan, KKK, so I can't really say much about last night in B2, other than I think you are deffinately right, it was a show.

I like reallifecam.com very much, camshow-life, not so much.

hello everyone, two good news the first Angie took a shower a little shy but with a lot of hope. The second news is the arrival of Beatrice, I love this name I know it's not his real name but the choice of this name is a good sign normally Beatrice are blonde, pretty, and very sociable. The exact portrait of my aunt....:heart::heart:beatrice-bouchard1.jpg.... on the picture it's not my aunt but a famous Beatrice in Quebec (my aunt is even prettier)