Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 minute ago, Nari Dog said:

G'day, just popping in for my monthly check up on who is in or out of the zoo. Think is funny to see the twins back. From the thumb nail image, there is one of the twins, by the silhouette in the shower. What gives with the blue light?????

that's the new shower head 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nari Dog said:

G'day, just popping in for my monthly check up on who is in or out of the zoo. Think is funny to see the twins back. From the thumb nail image, there is one of the twins, by the silhouette in the shower. What gives with the blue light?????

You missed some good shows here Nari. 

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

LONG TIME, HOW ARE YOU?

Great, good to be alive. Can't say the same for my poor old dog. Kicked the bucket a few weeks ago. I see you are still keeping the time for everybody Noldus?

I see there are a few more contributors to the forum. 

How has been the action of late. The last time I checked the postings everybody was having a moan about the lack of action.

Great, good to be alive. Can't say the same for my poor old dog. Kicked the bucket a few weeks ago. I see you are still keeping the time for everybody Noldus?

I see there are a few more contributors to the forum. 

How has been the action of late. The last time I checked the postings everybody was having a moan about the lack of action.

Sorry to hear about your Dog my friend
We have Renata, now in B2, playing up the girls to some lesbo actions. Fingering, licking and dildo. First in B1 with Regina and Sher. and the twins.

And two nights ago dildo on the new girl Neia. Bea arrived yesterday

What's does it achieve? Better if RLC fitted a lipstick video camera in the shower instead of a light.

the have the new head in some apt now, change color after the temp on the water or something like that.
And agree, we have asked for new cams in the shower in B1 and B2 many times...