Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

47 minutes ago, david copafeel said:

b-2 wow what a show!(last night) 
Overture, curtain, lights,
This is it we'll hit the heights.
And oh what heights we'll hit
On with the show this is it

The girls are players and I thank you!

• Members
  • 11 posts
  7 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Y'all need to quit teasing me LOL.........I'm so bummed out right now :(

b-2 wow what a show!(last night) 
Overture, curtain, lights,
This is it we'll hit the heights.
And oh what heights we'll hit
On with the show this is it

The girls are players and I thank you!
fine print:
-could you use less leather and clothing
-no ropes and bondage
-super high heels?  good luck with that " handicap "
-less fire and lights = more pussy and ass
-just love what you are doing and have sex in a natural place like "in bed"
-If you do not agree with this , then get the out of my subscription

I can't understand some of you people.  If you have belonged to cam caps any amount of time you had to have read all the bitches about RLC.  Yet even after reading the bitching you still subscribe and then say you're going to quit when your 30 or 90 day subscription runs out.  WTF???  Did you think RLC was going to change just because you subscribed?  You should have known what you were getting in for before you spent a dime on RLC.  Especially if you were a member here..  I get it, you are so fucking important that RLC is going to completely change they way they broadcast and going to tell all their participants they are now going to model after the "real" sites.  You know, like Casa Hot!  You knew the formula, you knew the plan, or you are illiterate and shouldn't even be here because you can't read the fricking posts anyways..:biggrin:  Let your subscription run out.  Then give me a few minutes after you leave here so I can be polite and see if I can find somebody that gives a fuck!

BTW, I am not pleased with RLC myself.  I believe they are arrogant to their subscribers and are less than responsive to their customers complaints.  That being the case, I don't even bitch.  What's the use?  All you are going to do is get someone like  me who is going to ask you:  "Ya want some cheese with that whine?"

• Like 3