Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I like Vicky's new kinky over the knee boots and wonder if this could be the rig of the day for the next party at b-2? It would certainly go down well with the shag buddy who came round the last time and liked them dressing up so who knows and with Regina's departure imminent, a farewell party could be in the air. She has looked exceptionally hot when she has gone out every afternoon this week so is it just shopping she's doing I wonder??

We could be in for an interesting weekend and that includes tonight potentially :dodgy: :biggrin:

That's being very optimistic :biggrin: ...We'll not see that guy again, IMO, and Renata has toned down her behaviour quite a bit because she's smitten with her boyfriend...We might see an odd show but I think Renata will leave soon..Just my opinion though...::)

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

That's being very optimistic :biggrin: ...We'll not see that guy again, IMO, and Renata has toned down her behaviour quite a bit because she's smitten with her boyfriend...We might see an odd show but I think Renata will leave soon..Just my opinion though...::)

Yeah you're probably right naga and if the past is anything to go by then any farewell party for Regina and/or Sher will more than likely involve Ilona and her squad and not the b-2 crew. Still let's see what the weekend brings. Have a good one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Yeah you're probably right naga and if the past is anything to go by then any farewell party for Regina and/or Sher will more than likely involve Ilona and her squad and not the b-2 crew. Still let's see what the weekend brings. Have a good one.

You too mate...:biggrin: