Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL this new B1 has been on the air for one day and already they are UM........somethings never change!  It will probably go UM a lot for the girls to talk about what kind of lame shows they are going to do for Y'all each evening...........if anything!!

It will likely happen quite a bit for this place.  RLC likes leaving their Paying Customers in the Dark.  :biggrin:

21 hours ago, Sergio said:

18 ragazze, vediamo cosa succede, io sono sempre più alla qualità che alla quantità, non capisco che cosa può cambiare con tutte queste ragazze, l'appartamento del Angie e l'altro per ora è molto deludente, ma sicuramente come molti dicono è molto difficile segui ciò accade, fortunatamente RLC inventare REPLAY

mi sa che abbiamo tanto fumo e niente arrosto....

Rebecca e Megan non avevano bisogno di molto per farci divertire

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It will likely happen quite a bit for this place.  RLC likes leaving their Paying Customers in the Dark.  :biggrin:

It doesn't bother them one bit!!!  Why I was thinking about re-upping I will never know!  Thank you RLC for keeping me in the dark this time!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MANDIRIGMA said:

Maybe this UM will last several hours and then will resume when the girls is sleep. RLC never changed even in new apartment has always buffered the camera and now in day 2 of new apartment begin the UM. :sleepy:

Maybe Queen Nora visited to go over the Rules of the House.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MANDIRIGMA said:

Maybe this UM will last several hours and then will resume when the girls is sleep. RLC never changed even in new apartment has always buffered the camera and now in day 2 of new apartment begin the UM. :sleepy:

Get used to it, I'm sure it will happen all the time just like before.  They (RLC) have no problem leaving RLC paying customers in the dark..........just like StnCld316 said!!