Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Today the twins are wearing a lacy black top with a black sexy thong. For the sole purpose of knowing, there are wearing them. Keep it up ladies, you have my imagination in awe! :heart:

Yes, only the twins have the guts walk around wearing a sexy thong in living room or in kitchen:biggrin:. The rest of the girls in B4 is an epic failed. :dodgy: 

Another boring night in B4. The twins go to their room after eating dinner. And 3 girls is outside. and the two other girls go to their rooms. This Big House is not fun to watch. I hope RLC must talk to the girls why they hire as a tenants. So subscribers must think twice after you subscribe again. 

24 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The table is definitely not new and the Sofa looks used as well

Like I said in a previous post, from the layout of that apartment/house or whatever it is, it is a place for entertaining and whether that has been by RLC or someone else, I believe I'm right and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it's been by RLC this whole time.  Pure speculation on my part but I bet I'm not far off!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MANDIRIGMA said:

Another boring night in B4. The twins go to their room after eating dinner. And 3 girls is outside. and the two other girls go to their rooms. This Big House is not fun to watch. I hope RLC must talk to the girls why they hire as a tenants. So subscribers must think twice after you subscribe again. 

You can blame all the boring days and nights on RLC.  They are the ones responsible for letting it happen day after day, not the girls...........well maybe some of the girls.