Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Let them add about 20 more cameras,,,,that should solve the blindspot issues,,,,,oh wait it still won't, because some people on here would still complain about even more blind spots that the now 40 cameras didn't cover.:biggrin::biggrin:

9 minutes ago, vortios said:

As always, there are blind spots in the house, but people are already having their little tricks to look beyond where the cameras take you ... surely more than one already knows what I mean, in fact, the same RLC, put an extra curtain in the dining room, which the first day did not appear, because it would show more than what they thought it could be seen (it's just a thought out loud).
But I think that what you mean are two spaces or rooms (maybe three, if we consider the washing machine room that is in the kitchen, although it is a small room and there is no camera inside) one on the main floor, although they have called him (2), next to the main door of the house, that of the twins. Just before going down the stairs, there is a door, but there are no cameras inside.
On the other hand, and the most plausible reason, that you lost one of the girls lost, is the existence of a small bathroom on the floor (1), just in front of the living room door. It is very visited by the girls, but as you say, everyone tells me the same thing, that it is impossible to see anything from the camera located in that area, since the girls usually make that journey in less time, that you can pass from one camera to another.
I just hope it has served you and many others the explanation ..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

Permítanles agregar unas 20 cámaras más, eso debería resolver los problemas de la zona ciega, esperen, todavía no, porque algunas personas aquí todavía se quejarían de aún más puntos ciegos que las ahora 40 cámaras no hicieron. t cubierta.:biggrin::biggrin:

It was not a criticism, rather, it only confirmed a reality exposed by many people.
In addition, I only intended to inform this user of the existence of two rooms, as I said did not count the room of the washing machine, in which anyone can get and there are no cameras inside.
The most logical is the bathroom, but my comment did not intend to go further ..

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cost049 said:

Pero tengo miedo de que creen grupos como:

Lia y Mia;

Diane y Roxy;

Karol y Leia

y Asty .....

Porque el plan de la casa es conductivo para grupos desafortunadamente ... :cry:

Pero bueno, esperemos que no suceda para nada ::)

That groups are created within a larger group is normal, but if you allow me to go a little further in my explanation, I think there were already girls who had a friendly relationship before entering the house, although it may be that all they knew each other
Regarding distribution of the girls, as far as I think I know, only RLC knows and their reasons will have.
On the other hand, I think it would be quite difficult to find houses with so many rooms and that they can accommodate double beds. It is I believe that, even reasonable price to rent, it is almost impossible.
Already the house is a fairly large house with garden and pool ... that's not cheap.

I was just stating the fact that even if RLC complies and puts cameras where there aren't any cameras now,,, there will still be complaints about new hidden spots by someone here or elsewhere, Sometimes as a business you just cannot do every single thing the costumer wants or else you would never completely satisfy everyone.

The #1 reason why people complain about blindspots is because they think that there is some hidden masturbation, lesbian sex orgy, drug use, talking on the phone/getting directions by phone,,,etc etc,,,,,"it's a curiosity killed the cat kind of thing",,,,if you can't see or hear something it eats you up inside and your mind just wonders and makes up all the possibilities of what's happening offscreen and out of camera view,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I think if these women really wanted to hide and do anything they would simply just leave and do whatever they want outside of the Apts.

Some of them really do hide from the cameras a lot of the time,,,,but if RLC were to put cameras in the area they were hiding,,they would simply go hide somewhere else,,,, And I'm almost 100% certain that RLC doesn't map out how the entire Apt looks,,and shows every single room that these Apts have "OUT OF SIGHT OUT OF MIND" if we don't know about a hidden room then nobody can complain about the ladies hiding inside of them.:angel::angel:

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

It was not a criticism, rather, it only confirmed a reality exposed by many people.
In addition, I only intended to inform this user of the existence of two rooms, as I said did not count the room of the washing machine, in which anyone can get and there are no cameras inside.
The most logical is the bathroom, but my comment did not intend to go further ..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Solo estaba diciendo que incluso si RLC cumple y coloca las cámaras donde no hay cámaras ahora, todavía habrá quejas sobre nuevos lugares escondidos por alguien aquí o en otro lugar. A veces, como empresa, no puedes hacer todos y cada uno de los casos. Lo que el cliente quiere o de lo contrario nunca satisfaría por completo a todos.

La razón número 1 por la que las personas se quejan de las manchas ciegas es porque piensan que hay algo de masturbación oculta, orgía de sexo lésbico, uso de drogas, hablar por teléfono / recibir instrucciones por teléfono, etc., etc. "es una curiosidad mató al tipo de gato "," si no puedes ver o escuchar algo, te come por dentro y tu mente simplemente se pregunta y compensa todas las posibilidades de lo que sucede fuera de la pantalla y fuera de la vista de la cámara " Creo que si estas mujeres realmente quisieran esconderse y hacer cualquier cosa, simplemente se irían y harían lo que quisieran fuera de los Apts.

Algunos de ellos realmente se esconden de las cámaras la mayor parte del tiempo ... pero si RLC pusiera cámaras en la zona en la que se escondían, simplemente se esconderían en otro lugar ... y yo tengo casi 100 % seguro de que RLC no describe cómo se ve el Apt completo, y muestra cada habitación que estos apartamentos tienen "FUERA DE LA VISTA, fuera de la mente" si no conocemos una habitación escondida, entonces nadie puede quejarse de las chicas escondiéndose dentro de ellos.:angel::angel:

No objection to your comment.
Although it allows me only a reflection, and if as everything seems in spring this house will still be working ...
I'm not going to tell you what to show or stop showing to your clients at RLC and in that house. But I think you'll agree with me, that tomorrow, this house will become a small barn of complaints, and I mean, the existence of a pool in the garden ... and RLC has not thought, that the girls, will pass a lot of time in that pool or sunbathing?
As I say, I am neither wise nor give advice, it is only a reflection, if you want only between you and me.

3 minutes ago, vortios said:

Although it allows me only a reflection, and if as everything seems in spring this house will still be working ...
I'm not going to tell you what to show or stop showing to your clients at RLC and in that house. But I think you'll agree with me, that tomorrow, this house will become a small barn of complaints, and I mean, the existence of a pool in the garden ... and RLC has not thought, that the girls, will pass a lot of time in that pool or sunbathing?
As I say, I am neither wise nor give advice, it is only a reflection, if you want only between you and me.

OK :biggrin:

handshake.gif

39 minutes ago, vortios said:

As always, there are blind spots in the house, but people are already having their little tricks to look beyond where the cameras take you ... surely more than one already knows what I mean, in fact, the same RLC, put an extra curtain in the dining room, which the first day did not appear, because it would show more than what they thought it could be seen (it's just a thought out loud).
But I think that what you mean are two spaces or rooms (maybe three, if we consider the washing machine room that is in the kitchen, although it is a small room and there is no camera inside) one on the main floor, although they have called him (2), next to the main door of the house, that of the twins. Just before going down the stairs, there is a door, but there are no cameras inside.
On the other hand, and the most plausible reason, that you lost one of the girls lost, is the existence of a small bathroom on the floor (1), just in front of the living room door. It is very visited by the girls, but as you say, everyone tells me the same thing, that it is impossible to see anything from the camera located in that area, since the girls usually make that journey in less time, that you can pass from one camera to another.
I just hope it has served you and many others the explanation ..

The room on floor 1, that is the toilet.

I never saw anyone enter the room on the twins' floor, so no idea what that is.

11 minutes ago, vortios said:

On 29.11.2017 at 7:52 PM, Noldus said:
logo.pngNov. 29, 2017
Content Updates
  • A house with seven girls: Mia, Lia, Karol, Diane, Leia, Roxy and Asty has been added to the project.

There are currently 32 cameras on the website that cover the inside of the house. The house has a swimming pool and a yard. Cameras covering these areas will be added to the website later.

The house is located on a hill and therefore has a complex floor structure, including intermediate floors. The entrance to the house is on the very top floor. From the entrance you can immediately enter the master bedroom, which is currently being used by Lia and Mia, or go down a few steps and enter the kitchen. Participants can go from floor to floor by stairs or an elevator. To follow the participants of the project more easily we recommend watching the movement indicators in the menu or the map and taking advantage of pop-up previews. The first group of cameras on the website covers shared spaces: the living room and kitchen. You can switch between camera groups using the camera group buttons [1..3] or the hotkeys "ALT+right arrow key" and "ALT+left arrow key". NOV 27
  • Dominica joined the projectNOV 26
  • Ilona and Tim left the projectNOV 26
  • Renata left the projectNOV 26
  • Regina and Sher left the project. The apartment removed from the websiteNOV 26
TECHNICAL UPDATES
  • Pop-up previews have been added to RLC Replay menu to make it easier to follow simultaneous events at any moment in time
  • You can now hide the plan of the apartment by clicking the button to the right of the map
Tips

To collapse/expand groups of apartments in the menu, use the hotkey "G"

• Upvote 1

Just now, ed2 said:

La habitación en el piso 1, que es el baño.

Nunca vi a nadie entrar a la habitación en el piso de los gemelos, así que no tengo idea de qué es eso.

If there were girls who entered there, but because of discards, since I only know three girls who have spoken to me, the twins and Karol, who have been before, the others, I do not know who corresponds with each name, since they speak to me of a tetuda (sorry for the expression, but that's what they told me), a blonde girl and two brunettes, one taller than the other.
From what I read in your comments, I'm almost associating them, but in that comment, I can not be more explicit, because I'm not sure.
If I remember my memory, I think it was the blonde (whatever it is called, you know that the names are not real so I do not give more importance if I'm wrong ... with the lowest brunette, but as I said nates I would not put my hand on fire for my affirmation.