Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Well, this intimate bath and massage with wine between Roxy and Diane led me to think. Don't you guys also think that they have been passing more time together these days and they are narrowing their relationship? (IMO)

Also, one of these nights Roxy helped Diane with the manicure in the LR

1 minute ago, legrandrobert said:

I just signed up 4 days ago and I regret it already 

I Signed up a couple of months ago. It was good then. Over the last two weeks, all of the good girls and couples left. Then replaced with girls that act too shy to do anything.  They even brought in twin sisters as if they were actually going to do something other than massage each other while naked. 

16 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Well, this intimate bath and massage with wine between Roxy and Diane led me to think. Don't you guys also think that they have been passing more time together these days and they are narrowing their relationship? (IMO)

Also, one of these nights Roxy helped Diane with the manicure in the LR

Also Diane is more open minded than Roxy and IMO she can open Roxys mind and start doing crazy things together with Little Foxy, but let's follow the evolution and what they will do more in the future 

So it seems this is much more interesting to see, that its supposedly interesting show ... I recommend it ... while I read your comments, I do not regret to be seeing this group ... it's great, contrary to what may happen in the house.