Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

33 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

every thing she starts ends off cam  just like renata  and don't say that I'm don't know what I'm talking about I have watched  b2 a lot  and vic was worth watching till renata came in that apt  then  renata got all the girls to only show alittle  and even show them how to hide  sorry for all the renata fans 

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean? Do you mean Irina? Irina was the one welcoming Victoria, and she showed her some tricks while showing her around the place. But one thing is certan, it has nothing to do with Renata at all, Renata didn't hide, and Victoria was the same from the start. I've been very sceptical of Victoria all since going out at 4 in the morning on the night she arrived.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean? Do you mean Irina? Irina was the one welcoming Victoria, and she showed her some tricks while showing her around the place. But one thing is certan, it has nothing to do with Renata at all, Renata didn't hide, and Victoria was the same from the start. I've been very sceptical of Victoria all since going out at 4 in the morning on the night she arrived.

and when did vic start using the sink to hide when she was in the shower or the bath after Renata came to that apt apt  Renata did show a lot in her first few weeks but then she started to uses the bubble bath more and more to hide and if you just watch vic she is doing as Renata  sorry to be so real and I know that I'm not to say that all you will see in vics apartment is the real fake life of the working girls of Barcelona  all real stays out side the apt door and nothing but the real fake life in the apt 

• Like 1

oh and just tell me why is vic in doms room now  is it just what she was told to do when she was hiding in the hall way  because the mirror in her bed room isn't as good  as the hall way or is the hallway mirror better  with not as much light as in her bedroom  or is it she is just trying to be on rlc cams but not seen 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bud2966 said:

and when did vic start using the sink to hide when she was in the shower or the bath after Renata came to that apt apt  Renata did show a lot in her first few weeks but then she started to uses the bubble bath more and more to hide and if you just watch vic she is doing as Renata  sorry to be so real and I know that I'm not to say that all you will see in vics apartment is the real fake life of the working girls of Barcelona  all real stays out side the apt door and nothing but the real fake life in the apt 

Victoria wasn't very open in the bathroom before either, nothing changed with Renata!

But we obviously see this so differently, we can agree to dissagree.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

Victoria wasn't very open in the bathroom before either, nothing changed with Renata!

But we obviously see this so differently, we can agree to dissagree.

ifb you watched her from the first then you would know that she never turned away  with her back to the cams or stayed behind to sink or shaved  off cam  but maybe I just watched alittle more then most  and I did watch her and only her till Renata came in that apt  and that's when I stoped watching  because I knew it was going to be all fake with her calling the plays and if you look back that's all its been 

4 hours ago, vortios said:

Perhaps my position is different from that of many of you (and I do not want you to think that I am referring to you at this time). See girls fuck, it was not my pretense when I enter RLC, that can be done on many pages, for less money and even for free, even interact with them if you want.
But there came a point, where I felt that this did not get anywhere, I even realized that more than money, what I lost the most was my time and my dream, not because of my business, but because I did not contribute anything (and I speak of my case in particular, so it is not applicable to anyone), even my personal rapport, I come to a time when it was a point of conflict between us. And that was nonnegotiable.
RLC has its methods to make people stick to the screen, manage the girls and their situations, but as I always say, we are free to accept that, or choose our own route ...

First off....If you are referring to me, that is OK.  It was not my pretense either to see girls fucking on RLC when I became a member, but over time it got more and more frustrating for all the build up that seem to happen on the site.  Yes, if you want to see girls fucking there are a ton of free sites for that and I understand what you are saying.  The only time I want to see any of the Barcelona girls fucking is when they never have and only to capture some screen shots of the girls!!

Yes....can you even imagine to realize how much time you devoted to RLC (with the anticipation) to never be fulfilled?  That is where I saw the writing on the wall and left the site.  Yes, I almost signed up for a 3 month subscription but RLC never honored it and for that I am glad.

RLC is smarter than any of us give them credit for..........they know how to keep people tuned in (anticipation) so that they will subscribe month after month regardless of it being taken out of their account willingly!!

You and I are GOOD Vortios....never think anything different!!!!

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, iDreFresh said:

Me too! I was upset that they left.  Now you have a bunch of girls walking around doing nothing but yelling. This site is getting lame.  

Getting lame?, Oh yeah,you're a newbie,,:cool:lol. And i say this as Maya & Stepan's empty kitchen is on top cams thumbs,,lmao.

• Like 1