Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

I was not on much yesterday and have not read back but saw that B and N was in shower with the guys but i guess NO sex was had.    I saw later that the guy that Bea was with was kissing on Vic, RIGHT??   So i am kinda confuse about the situation.   Noldus please explain.

4 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

I was not on much yesterday and have not read back but saw that B and N was in shower with the guys but i guess NO sex was had.    I saw later that the guy that Bea was with was kissing on Vic, RIGHT??   So i am kinda confuse about the situation.   Noldus please explain.

Guess that leaves the rest of us out to try and explain :dodgy:

6 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

No happy i would like to hear from anyone but i know Noldus would if i ask??   But no happy you are more than welcome.

I plagiarized this from a friend who was more eloquent than I could have been :biggrin:

Neia and Bea brought their dates home, started a party, Neia practically started an orgy but Bea freaked out. Then they told the guys to leave, they came back one hour later with a lame excuse. Neia's BF I think jeopardized his chances by beeing to insistent and Vicky made out and gave a handjob to the guy formerly known as Bea's date (while she was sleeping drunk).

There was a lot of making out, hottest moment was a shower with 2 girls and 2 boys naked, but it stopped before anything serious started. It was pretty hot and weirdly entertaining though.

8 minutes ago, happyone said:

I plagiarized this from a friend who was more eloquent than I could have been :biggrin:

Neia and Bea brought their dates home, started a party, Neia practically started an orgy but Bea freaked out. Then they told the guys to leave, they came back one hour later with a lame excuse. Neia's BF I think jeopardized his chances by beeing to insistent and Vicky made out and gave a handjob to the guy formerly known as Bea's date (while she was sleeping drunk).

There was a lot of making out, hottest moment was a shower with 2 girls and 2 boys naked, but it stopped before anything serious started. It was pretty hot and weirdly entertaining though.

Thanks Happy     That explains alot.