Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Nora is a great organizer, but I personally would be just fine without both Nora or Irma's staged shows, or Lola for that matter.

She has to put some order in the House, especially because of the groups. Because it's not the first time wthen Lia, Mia, Karol and Leia are together in the living room or kitchen, Diane, Roxy and Asty  avoid them and hide in their rooms 

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Nora è un grande organizzatore, ma io personalmente sarebbe bene anche senza di Nora sia o Irma di scena spettacoli, o Lola per quella materia.

here you need Irma with Rebecca and Rosmary, for me these are the best team leaders.
Lola would have been the number 1 but her last appearance here in rlc was scandalous

2 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

here you need Irma with Rebecca and Rosmary, for me these are the best team leaders.
Lola would have been the number 1 but her last appearance here in rlc was scandalous

if one want lesbo shows with high heels, yes

14 minutes ago, Sergio said:

two pages of comments for a day, maybe there's something wrong, for this RLC has sent Nora, but I think it takes 100 Nora to solve the problema

The problem here my friend is that this House is already divided in two groups.

- Lia, Mia, Karol and Leia - 1st group

- Diane, Roxy and Asty - 2nd group

And for exemple, when Lia, Mia, Karol and Leia are together either in the living room or in the kitchen, the others try to avoid them (for some reason that I don't know) and hide in their rooms. And probably, IMO, RLC sent Nora there to give them some advice about that (hope I'm not wrong and hope she solves the "problem")

Just now, costa049 said:

Il Problema qui il mio amico è che questa casa è già divisa in due gruppi.

- Lia, Mia, Karol e Leia - 1 ° gruppo

- Diane, Roxy e Asty - 2 ° gruppo

E per exemple, quando Lia, Mia, Karol e Leia sono insieme in salotto o in cucina, gli altri cercano di evitarli e nascondere nelle loro stanze. E probabilmente, IMO, RLC ha inviato Nora lì per dare loro qualche consiglio su che (la speranza non sbaglio e spero che risolve il "problema")

let's not forget that these are all Russian girls and here for businees.
RLC must review the rules of engagement and give more money to the girls they deserve.
should put some sort of online customer at least we can say ours.
instead if you write to RLC to say that you are not satisfied do as with me that I propose to return the money ....
just real managers, lose the customer who tells you that the goods are poor