Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Another reason is that RLC is such assholes about people posting pics nobody wants to get their accounts banned. RLC thinks they stopped the pic sharing but instead people just share pics and vids in private. You can blame RLC as much as anybody else for the lack of discussions going on, giving the impression that nobody gives a shit about their site anymore.

If you look over at the VHTV board, tons of posts and pics are made everyday in all the apartments and discussions are in the plenty. I'm not trying to advertise for VH nor am I suggesting you go over there. I merely bring them up in contrast to the trash that goes on in the RLC section.

I was a member at VHTV for 3 or 4 months, but I canceled it. I don't really like the big parties, orgies and swinger couples, I much rather prefer the more quiet real life at RLC.

What I ment was, I always only wanted to discuss things I see at RLC, so I get looked down on, because I write about everything, much of it is likely viewed on as innapropriate to post on the public thread, because as they say, the girls read the tread. Of course, they can bring it up in their private groups, while this public thread is used to say thank you to the girls. I just realiced how much of an outsider I am. Why I'm not accepted, and my discussions looked on as inapropriate and insultative. I've shared videos with a few people by PM, but I'm still alone. I felt abiit sad, that's why I said: I wish I had friends on here. 

With that, I think I'll go to bed. Have a good night all!

9 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Gentlemen, please take time to look at the Alexa rankings and you will see that RLC is slowly loosing membership and hits monthly, no matter what new concepts they come up with. They have only their own arrogance to blame.

If you bite the hand that feeds you, eventfully you quit being fed by the hand. RLC is now experiencing that first hand. We tried to make peace with them, but they chose to completely ignore the Admin, They could have chosen not to meet the Admin or even contact him, and talk it out so we both would benefit, but instead the said screw you little guys, so we moved them to the very bottom of the board, and began to feature a much more friendly site, and low and behold they are up 200 to 300 % monthly in membership and hits, from 2.5 million 6 months ago to almost 16 million in the last month's records on Alexa. This is due a great business plan and being friendly to site to all those that promote their site without having to hot link it to other voyeur sites and pay those advertising fees.

RLC has taken the big gun status, and shot themselves in the foot, thigh, and soon in the head, and said they are a the premium site that charges a premium price for their services, but needs no partners to promote their site. 

Numbers don't lie, and actually tell a very true story of the big dog getting it's ass whooped by the underdog.

CamCaps gets about 2 million hits and page views monthly, so you can see we do influence the voyeur base with our site.

RLC has said so much for the free advertising from Camcaps with the DMCA take down orders on the site.

Kind of reminds of CNN and MSNBC compared to the new kid on the block FOX news, and how they have destroyed the others in the ratings. All you have to do is cater to your fan base, and you will be very successful. This is something that RLC has completely forgotten in their own arrogance of success.

This is a very long explanation, as to why RLC is no longer our premium site, but just another site in our large forum base.

VH also has a big twitter following that grows everyday. Like CC, RLC refuses to use that platform to help bolster any sort of interest. Those people are ass backwards in just about everything they do. But hey, at least they charge extra for a replay feature despite other sites offering the same thing for free for their premium prices.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, ed2 said:

What I ment was, I always only wanted to discuss things I see at RLC, so I get looked down on, because I write about everything, much of it is innapropriate to post on the public thread, because as they say, the girls read the tread. Of course, they can bring it up in their private groups, while this public thread is used to say thank you to the girls. I just realiced how much of an outsider I am. Why I'm not accepted, and my discussions looked on as inapropriate and insultative. I've shared videos with a few people by PM, but I'm still alone. I felt abiit sad, that's why I said: I wish I had friends on here. 

Well you know with this group of people particularly that post in this thread specifically, if you're kissing the girls' assess every other post then you're seen as some kind of asshole. Because heaven forbid you mention anything you don't like about one of their princesses or their angels or whatever godawful word they want to use to describe these girls. 

I don't need friends on CC so I have no problem speaking my mind. These girls are boring as fuck. Barca girls have always been boring as fuck and it looks RLC will continue bringing in boring as fuck girls in the future, and they think by opening up some borderline mansion and putting in 7 girls in one place that it's somehow going to magically garner interest again, except boring girls will always be boring girls no matter how nice the place is and how many of them there are in said place.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Well, you know with this group of people particularly, that post in this thread specifically, if you're NOT kissing the girls' assess every other post then you're seen as some kind of asshole. Because heaven forbid you mention anything you don't like about one of their princesses or their angels or whatever godawful word they want to use to describe these girls. 

Yes, I've noticed this!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Gentlemen, please take time to look at the Alexa rankings and you will see that RLC is slowly loosing membership and hits monthly, no matter what new concepts they come up with. They have only their own arrogance to blame.

If you bite the hand that feeds you, eventfully you quit being fed by the hand. RLC is now experiencing that first hand. We tried to make peace with them, but they chose to completely ignore the Admin, They could have chosen to meet the Admin, and talk it out so we both would benefit, but instead the said screw you little guys, so we moved them to the very bottom of the board, and began to feature a much more friendly site, and low and behold they are up 200 to 300 % monthly in membership and hits, from 2.5 million 6 months ago to almost 16 million in the last month's records on Alexa. This is due a great business plan and being friendly to site to all those that promote their site without having to hot link it to other voyeur sites and pay those advertising fees.

RLC has taken the big gun status, and shot themselves in the foot, thigh, and soon in the head, and said they are a the premium site that charges a premium price for their services, but needs no partners to promote their site. 

Numbers don't lie, and actually tell a very true story of the big dog getting it's ass whooped by the underdog.

CamCaps gets about 2 million hits and page views monthly, so you can see we do influence the voyeur base with our site.

RLC has said so much for the free advertising from Camcaps with the DMCA take down orders on the site.

Kind of reminds of CNN and MSNBC compared to the new kid on the block FOX news, and how they have destroyed the others in the ratings. All you have to do is cater to your fan base, and you will be very successful. This is something that RLC has completely forgotten in their own arrogance of success.

This is a very long explanation, as to why RLC is no longer our premium site, but just another site in our large forum base.

ELC is still the big brother... agree that VHTV increases well, only site that not have US on top 

Noldus 2017-12-10 11-35-36-353.jpg

Noldus 2017-12-10 11-37-29-948.jpg

Noldus 2017-12-10 11-38-36-436.jpg

Noldus 2017-12-10 11-39-07-121.jpg

Noldus 2017-12-10 11-39-46-430.jpg

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

No wonder the tread are dying if everyone post in private groups.... it leaves only us outsiders here on this thread.

I always only wanted to discuss things I see at RLC, but now I see, if it is innapropriate to post on the public thread, you can bring it up in your private disscussions.

I wish I had friends on here. I only have the public thread to post on.:cry:

same here @ed2

• Like 2

3 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Another reason is that RLC is such assholes about people posting pics nobody wants to get their accounts banned. RLC thinks they stopped the pic sharing but instead people just share pics and vids in private. You can blame RLC as much as anybody else for the lack of discussions going on, giving the impression that nobody gives a shit about their site anymore.

If you look over at the VHTV board, tons of posts and pics are made everyday in all the apartments and discussions are in the plenty. I'm not trying to advertise for VH nor am I suggesting you go over there. I merely bring them up in contrast to the trash that goes on in the RLC section.

That is 100% correct Misc....RLC is the blame for a piss poor forum and all the secretive groups that go along with it.  I truly and personally believe that RLC continues to sink and one day it will be sunk!!  RLC's way of thinking is to add more apartments and everything will be OK, and that is simply not the case for the masses.  They (themselves), RLC, admitted to bringing an apartment online when they were not ready.  You have or should ask yourself why.  The reason being is that they are hurting and the dressings on their wounds are starting to bleed through.  They never put money into the company from a quality standpoint, they simply add more apartments (quantity) with more people and far too many couples in my opinion, thinking that everything will be alright (that is simply not true) and now that there are other players in the game.  RLC continues to show their greed and lack of consumers wants.  It's just a matter of time before they fold and I for one will be glad to see it.  How they have made it this long surprises me.

Caught up and I will be making another post as to why I have finally had my feel of this forum when I get everything I want to say written down and proof read.

Have a good night!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

If you bite the hand that feeds you, eventfully you quit being fed by the hand. RLC is now experiencing that first hand. We tried to make peace with them, but they chose to completely ignore the Admin, They could have chosen to meet the Admin or even contact him, and talk it out, so we both would benefit, but instead the said screw you little guys, so we moved them to the very bottom of the board, and began to feature a much more friendly site (VHTV) (thank you James for working with us) , and low and behold they are up 200 to 300 % monthly in membership and hits, from 2.5 million 6 months ago to almost 16 million in the last month's records on Alexa, and dominate the threads on CanCaps because they allow Pictures, Gifs, and Videos,with restrictions they set forth for the forum. This is due a great business plan and being friendly to site to all those that promote their site without having to hot link it to other voyeur sites and pay those advertising fees. We also promote Camarads, and they have found some success from our boards as well. Voyuer Villa is a long time member of Camcaps and it too has found some success from our board. These site all allow us to promote them in all aspects.

RLC has taken the big gun status, and shot themselves in the foot, thigh, and soon in the head, and said they are a the premium site that charges a  very high premium price for their services, but needs no partners to promote their site. 

This is a very long explanation, as to why RLC is no longer our premium site, but just another site in our large forum base of voyeur sites and and voyeur information..

Well said and very true Thes.....thank you!!

• Like 2