Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 minutes ago, kase said:

you know that  there have been a lot of drugs for couple of year now and men who come and go 

Hva er det du prøver å si nå Kase, Dette har ingen ting med Victoria å gjøre, Du får holde de forskjellige jentene fra hverandre.  Det er ikke nødvendig å trekke fra de enkeltepisodene hele tiden.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

et vous pensez vraiment que le gars de l'autre soir s'est comporté comme un petit ami???!!!

and you really think that the guy from the other night behaved like a boyfriend ??? !!!:cry:

A man with a good head on his shoulders!!!  That guy was no more a boyfriend to either one of those girls,  he was just a party favor gone bad!!

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

Yes, it would seem that the guy was with Victoria. When they phoned him to come to the apartment, even though it was Renata that spoke to him, it was Victoria's phone she used. It was Victoria he gave the most attention to, and it was why Victoria was upset when she saw them having sex and why he left with Victoria at the end of the night.

He was without doubt Vicky boyfriend...::)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Hva er det du prover et Si nå Kase, DETTE Har ingen ting MED Victoria Å gjøre, Du Får hol de forskjellige jentene FRA hverandre. Det er Ikke nødvendig Å trekke FRA de enkeltepisodene Hele Tiden.

i have not said that victoria has used drugs i`m just trying to say there have been men with drugs for couple of years now 

32 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

It's possible they had an agreement where he wouldn't have full sex with Renata but they could still have some fun in other ways such as handjobs etc, and Renata and Victoria could have fun with each other as well. Even among regular swinging couples they have different limits as to what is permitted. Some enjoy a full swap, some only allow handjobs and oral between the two couples, and some only allow interaction between the two females.

But I very much doubt Vicky and this guy are a "couple", more like a guy she just met at a (sex) club a couple of days earlier.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, kase said:

you know that  there have been a lot of drugs for couple of year now and men who come and go 

Jeg tror ikke det var narkotika innblandet i dette tilfellet.