Lisa & Em - Part #2

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

if he can get sex with Lisa today,
could really be lisa's new boyfriend

we have to give a better name than blue balls:biggrin:

No, He is not part of blue ball losers.

I think Lisa and him know each other before we saw him. I think they have had sex before outside this apartment..

I don't think he will have sex on camera. Nope. I think Lisa will stay loyal to him, so she won't have casual sex neither.

IMO, Our only chance to see a good sex in apartment is Sia and Logan. It is quite doable if Lisa or Alex read my post yesterday. Let's hope Lisa or Alex read my post yesterday. The problem is that I am not sure Alex or Lisa know who Sia is. The name is similar to Sid. 

4 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Nope. I think Lisa will stay loyal to him, so she won't have casual sex neither.

It's too early to know

Lisa has a different affection for him, and if she stays with him she'll have to have sex,

then there is the faithful woman. and Lisa,

the amount of guys who slept with her and did nothing,:biggrin:

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

No, He is not part of blue ball losers.

I think Lisa and him know each other before we saw him. I think they have had sex before outside this apartment..

I don't think he will have sex on camera. Nope. I think Lisa will stay loyal to him, so she won't have casual sex neither.

IMO, Our only chance to see a good sex in apartment is Sia and Logan. It is quite doable if Lisa or Alex read my post yesterday. Let's hope Lisa or Alex read my post yesterday. The problem is that I am not sure Alex or Lisa know who Sia is. The name is similar to Sid. 

I don't know Zofan if they have sex outside but it looks like Lisa is just using this guy. Look at his behavior on the couch now compare to the last time he came there.

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

It's too early to know

Lisa has a different affection for him, and if she stays with him she'll have to have sex,

then there is the faithful woman. and Lisa,

the amount of guys who slept with her and did nothing,:biggrin:

I hope you are right.

But something tells me this guy is different. 

To me, he didn't have sex with lisa because Lisa didn't want or Lisa was difficult. I think he does not have sex with Lisa because he is so satisfied with Lisa.  Note the huge difference.

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

I don't know Zofan if they have sex outside but it looks like Lisa is just using this guy. Look at his behavior on the couch now compare to the last time he came there.

Can you please explain your observation.

>>Look at his behavior on the couch now compare to the last time he came there

In what way?

>>but it looks like Lisa is just using this guy

Can you elaborate?