Lisa & Em - Part #2

lisa and grant they are getting better and better and they even adjusted their timing for the US time like the others, maybe the return of anna, i dont know but i like the improvement.

between lisa and chloe they brought the dead apartment into life, i hope they will keep it up.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sat11 said:

lisa and grant they are getting better and better and they even adjusted their timing for the US time like the others, maybe the return of anna, i dont know but i like the improvement.

between lisa and chloe they brought the dead apartment into life, i hope they will keep it up.

Why would they have to adjust timings ?Everything should be natural. There is timeline and archive if anyone misses anything.

6 minutes ago, nack said:

Why would they have to adjust timings ?Everything should be natural. There is timeline and archive if anyone misses anything.

i dont know how it works but some one said they get paid  by live views and most of the subscribers are from US, i think that is why most of the apartments drag the parties and shows to early morning to maximize live views.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sat11 said:

i dont know how it works but some one said they get paid  by live views and most of the subscribers are from US, i think that is why most of the apartments drag the parties and shows to early morning to maximize live views.

Don't believe everything that is said here.