Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

Bye Ashley II, whom I really thought looked exactly like Sally from the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas. Thanks for bringing all of this to a head. We don't always get to a have a round table meeting like this. Overall, I'm pretty happy that the discussion was relatively civil. Anybody want to go grab a beer? 🍺

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Bye Ashley II, whom I really thought looked exactly like Sally from the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas. Thanks for bringing all of this to a head. We don't always get to a have a round table meeting like this. Overall, I'm pretty happy that the discussion was relatively civil. Anybody want to go grab a beer? 🍺

Just had a Veltins :biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Like I said this is a symbiotic relationship. We need them to fulfill our expectations, they need us to watch them perform them. It's up to them to figure out what those expectations are and then determine what limits they will set for themselves. It's funny to me how clearly the tenants understand this, but for some reason many of us have a hard time with it. I think we have a need to not think of tenants as cammers, but the truth is that is exactly what they are. The only differences are is that they don't look into the cams, they can't leave the set, and there is at least some hope that their sexual behavior is mostly to fulfill their own desires, not ours. 

I don't have a problem with Katie or Lisa doing essentially cam shows because no one is making them do them. They are choosing to do that. Whereas I do have a problem with hiders because what they are saying is that they know I am here and they don't want me to be here. That is, I'm paying, but I'm not welcome. Hiding is a fundamental breakdown of the symbiotic relationship. That's why I complain about it. I want to be accepted by anyone in the apt regardless of who they are. Get it?

Let this comment sink in everyone. This is by far the most profound comment I have ever made here. It took 4 years of watching, listening, and failing for me to be able to make it. Ok, I'll step off my soap box now. 💗

• Like 2

My guess is the Ashley's of this world, will look back on their life in 20, 30, 40 years from now and think to themselves, "I wish I had just gone for it!" Don't be foolish, but life is short, make the most of it. Or it's possible that they won't. Who knows? For me, I regret some of my own hesitations. There were times where I wished I had said fuck it, let's do this.