Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They have a couple of times been spotted on the Computer viewing the Forum.

Well if she knows he will read the forum why do it here on cam why bot go somewhere else unless she wanted to get caught.

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Well if she knows he will read the forum why do it here on cam why bot go somewhere else unless she wanted to get caught.

When Hormones kick in some girls have Blonde Moments and don't think to straight.   :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

When Hormones kick in some girls have Blonde Moments and don't think to straight.   :biggrin:

I know some girls do silly things but not here on cam where things are recorded for the world to see, go to a hotel or something.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I know some girls do silly things but not here on cam where things are recorded for the world to see, go to a hotel or something.

There's a first for everything.  Stepan hasn't been stepping up to the plate for any servicing of Maya's needs over the last month or two. Personally I don't think Maya cares if he was to find out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

There's a first for everything.  Stepan hasn't been stepping up to the plate for any servicing of Maya's needs over the last month or two. Personally I don't think Maya cares if he was to find out.

There is always the chance that they discussed it happening if that's the case and Stepan made himself scarce while it was going on.

2 hours ago, turkey said:

Maya act like nothing happened, if stepan knows nothing , nobody knows anything .:huh:

My 2 cents on the situation which is coming from someone that never watched their apartment unless Maya was by herself.   I know that a lot of you think she may have cheated on Stepan, and that could possibly be true.  However, none of us know what kind of arrangement they may have at the current time.  I doubt very much that Stepan went camping by himself, he could have but I doubt it.  This could all be for the drama of the RLC viewers to entice more viewership towards their apartment.  They may have been feeling the squeeze from RLC and did something totally uncharacteristic of them to save their free apartment.  There is just so many different ways that you can look at what happened with Maya & ????. I will keep reading this thread because I want to see how it plays out.

In the meantime, please don't be to harsh on her until you see how it plays out.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Once he gets that Burning Feeling then he'll know she's been up to something other than him.   :biggrin: 

Since April there is nothing between them anymore, they just share the flat completely oblivious to each other.

If he found someone else in his life why she can't do the same? She dared to bring the guy on cam and gets all the shit there is on the net.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Who doesn't look at other people when they're in a relationship? I know my man does, and so do I on the beach especially. I guess thats why i'm horny when i get home from the beach, anyone else have that happen to them?

Yes, every time! lol, I enjoy your creative thinking Ashley, keep it up. I never drive home from the beach, I sit in the back of my friend's vehicles and do the naughty, while sitting in traffic, on the NJ Parkway. While my friends, try to stretch their necks like Giraffes to sneak a peek, must be Voyeurs... Get home, and finished it off in the shower. The smell of the Ocean, permeating in the air mixed in with lust. Eat, the Internet, then, dead to the world. Always the best sleep when coming home from the Beach. :shy:

• Like 1

doit pas être simple de voir sa copine s'envoyer en l'air dans son propre appartement sur l'ordinateur ...

à moins qu'ils soient séparés et que ce soit garde alternée des chats et du chien