Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

11 hours ago, mib82 said:

I hope to see Maya leave... 

Yes, I'm waiting for that too. This couple is long gone, the relationship is dead, how long can they stay on like this???????? I'd say it is time to move on!

Unlike for example Desiree and Leora, wich is much greater on their own than with their partner, Maya is best with a partner. Maya having sex is exiting, Maya bating is rather boring.

On 8/28/2017 at 1:57 PM, Donzi said:

Eh, I disagree with this. Stable relationship are usually built on trust and faithfulness. Relationships rarely last outside those bounds. Some guys can live with their significant other screwing around behind their backs or even in front of them but if they're honest they are not happy about it... Masha & Sasha.

I will take a leap and assume you are in the camp that she "cheated" on him.

I'm in the camp that she didn't and he knew what happened.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, peking said:

I will take a leap and assume you are in the camp that she "cheated" on him.

I'm in the camp that she didn't and he knew what happened.

Well there is not any evidence that he knew about it, but she did sleep with another guy. So...

I think she took one of her "outfits" in her overnight bag. For those who dont know Maya used to surprise Stepan by wearing outfits. She can be a sexual dynamo, but needs to have someone fuck her long and hard before she can reach orgasm.

And I am of the opinion Stepan knows about the other guy. And I also believe there is only one and we saw him. That session was one where you could tell these two had fucked before. No spontaneity. 

• Like 1

Copie de mon courrier à RLC  il y a quelques minutes :  

Pour la troisième fois , allez vous prendre une décision pour l'appartement Maya et Stephan ??????

Aujourd'hui 1er  Septembre ,   Stephan est seul  dans la maison avec les animaux   et Maya est 

partie  voir son nouveau  petit ami ...

Elle passe la nuit dehors   dans les bras de son amant  !!!!!!!!!

Et  nous  les cons !!!!     On doit accepter  !!!!  

Vous trouvez normal que l'on vous paye pour regarder des animaux  ????????

Une réponse de RLC  quand même,   c'est  LA POLITESSE

Merci  !!!!!!!!    Ces gens n'ont plus rien à voir ensemble !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!