Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

i also used to watch Maya much more.   I'm all for tatoo's but personally prefer smaller ones.  Do not think hers is attractive at all.  Have followed Leora from the old apt years ago.  Back when Paul was really being a jerk (and the days wrhen he lasted 2 minutes,,, maybe). 

• Upvote 1

Notice To All Members Effective August 01,2017.

All Topics will be Unlocked and All Members will be Free To Discuss Whatever the Topic is Based On.

The Picture and Video Threads will Remain the Same but by Opening Up All the Topics there will be No More Need for the General Chat Thread Topics.

Opening Up the Topics should bring more Participation into the Forums than what we have been seeing by the General Chat Topics over the Last Few Months.

Regarding Howard's picture and comment about the dog. This is the first time that I can remember that Maya and Stepan spent an overnight without the dog being with them. They have left the cats alone in the apartment, but usually take the dog with them.

Unless I have missed them coming back to the apartment, and based on Maya's house slippers not having moved in the hallway. I think this is the reason we are hearing the lonely bark from their dog. He is not used to being left, or not having Maya's sister stopping by to care for the fur family.

Hopefully it is not something serious that they are attending to.

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Regarding Howard's picture and comment about the dog. This is the first time that I can remember that Maya and Stepan spent an overnight without the dog being with them. They have left the cats alone in the apartment, but usually take the dog with them.

Unless I have missed them coming back to the apartment, and based on Maya's house slippers not having moved in the hallway. I think this is the reason we are hearing the lonely bark from their dog. He is not used to being left, or not having Maya's sister stopping by to care for the fur family.

Hopefully it is not something serious that they are attending to.

and....maybe the pooch is hungry or had to pee?

On a distantly related topic, a friend once told me his neighbor, well into her 80s, had a dog that was barking and crying for 3-4 days. Off site landlord received complaints and came by to see whats going on.  Knocked on the door hard a few times but no answer.  Finally, the landlord let himself in and was 'hit' with a bad odor. The landlord searched the apartment and found the dog's owner naked and dead. She was sprawled across the bathroom floor and shower floor.  It appeared she slipped as she was getting into the shower (the water was still on) and hit her head on a grab bar.

On 17.7.2017 at 5:14 PM, peking said:

:huh:  and everyone is so silent about this event!!!! :huh:

I think Maya bated again, in the tub the other day, I briefly saw it, but it was already gone from replay by the time I had time to go back and check it out.

On 18.7.2017 at 10:31 PM, kzsjzkdjs said:

I can't explain why but I enjoy more watching Maya or Adriana living their daily life than watching Leora or Masha. I like to watch Maya doing her manual works or Adriana wake up almost each day around 7 a;m probably to go at work. I also like watching A&D together on the couch watching TV like all the normal couple do.

I agree. Adriana and Maya are natural, and I very much prefer that to Leora and Masha staging a show for the cams.

They are both lovely apartments to watch, even though both relationships seem to have lost most of the passion and excitement.

I also think Linda&Tibor and Martina&Alberto was very good additions to the site, they are natural, good looking, passionate, their relationships seems very good and there is the excitement if them sill being very much in love.

9 hours ago, Howard said:

and....maybe the pooch is hungry or had to pee?

It could always do like Leora&Paul's dog, do it on the floor, or like Gina, wet the bed, LOL