Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Well, it wasn't wrong, they were covered at the time. Too early...yeah. :)

Sometimes you've just gotta be patient tripod...I think her guy wasn't bothered about the cams. It was Glasha, who incidentally, I think is absolutely gorgeous...:heart:

Her bf was the one who pulled the covers off...:biggrin:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, happyone said:

Je pense aussi, une fille de moins dans la liste insatisfaite :biggrin:

Avec 3 mecs la semaine dernière, j'ai cru pendant un moment qu'elle pourrait rattraper Lola avec sa liste impressionnante de blue balls

Well, thank you very much Glasha!!!! That was a very nice and real fuck!!!! Not posing, nor hiding, just like I love it! Now both Glasha and Sonya have had sex: Very good! Let us hope it will be an icebreaker. It has been a pretty slow progress so far. They need to get more comfortable with the cameras, with nudity, be more natural about changing clothes, showering or taking a bath. So if they loosens up alittle on the nudity this apartment would suddenly get much better.

P.S. and NB girls: Now I would really love if this apartment could offer some genuine real life masturbation. We have have plenty of sex from all the couples, but there is really a huge lack of good masturbation on RLC. Leora, Masha and most Barca girls look like silly camshows, KKK and Stesha always cover up.

• Like 3