Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

I'll give you that..It's certainly interesting...::)

yeah...only coz the girls are single....i have been crying for the same for so long for the barca apartments...but RLC misses the point there..by luck we got sofie...

ofcourse the girls have to be beautiful as well but that is implied...

• Like 1

Just now, Zinc said:

grt to see glasha dressed in a revealing sports top...i think she has taken the challenge....

Yes, after 3 weeks that is some progress, and they both have shorts!!! Sonya still has collage sweater though.

Just now, ed2 said:

Yes, after 3 weeks that is some progress, and they both have shorts!!! Sonya still has collage sweater though.

yes bu i think she has worn it with a purpose...instead of giving up...she is building up her seduction game for the guy....i would love to see angie's reaction at her clothing...and there u go...she stared at glasha really intensely...let the games begin!!!

Just now, Kkru394 said:

Angie is back with the skinny drunk girl from the first party. Don’t see the guy in the blue shirt.

i think angie has to go somewhere at 6...so probably she doesnt want the guy alone with the girls...lets see

Just now, Zinc said:

it seems...except sonya, rest of the girls are going...i dont want that guy to come when sonya is alone...that bastard will definitely make a move on sonya as well...:angry:

I don't want that guy there at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, ed2 said:

I don't want that guy there at all.

lool are you jealous...? i am a little as well...but this guy is providing unique fun on RLC....and coz of him angie finally lost her virginity...otherwise she was treating everyone as total trash....and the guy is on vacation...with a very small bag...wont stay more than a week here surely...