Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I know a surefire cure for Angie and loverboy's problems in the sack, and actually this goes for the poor performance guys on RLC. All they need is a prescription to  see couples, Drs. Bogdan and Nelly  or

Drs. Masha and Sasha for some sessions. They'll fix their problems.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, news49 said:

Dans un appartement avec 3 filles célibataires, nous allons en voir souvent des gars comme ça, car elles le veulent bien donc habituez vous dès maintenant

It's then up to girls to handle the situation sensibly, hopefully, once they realise the guy is just after 1 thing!...something that haven't done in this case...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

C'est alors aux filles de faire face à la situation de façon sensée, j'espère, une fois qu'elles se rendront compte que le gars est juste après 1 chose! ... quelque chose qui n'a pas été fait dans ce cas ...

Elles le savent très bien je pense, et peut-être qu'elles préfèrent ce genre de relation aussi 

the guy is left alone in the apartment for the first time...and he ends up fighting with someone on phone...

this guy now has his eyes on Sonya....he has hardly looked at angie and glasha in the last 2 days while he has been glancing and staring at sonya non stop...esp in the kitchen today...

he is waiting for another party night and drinks so that he gets the license to play with all the girls...esp sonya..:angry: and sonya has shown that she is so shy that she is hardly able to stop a guy from touching or kissing her...that rockstar guy enjoyed her in bad...and his friend (and glasha's sex buddy) kissed her while glasha was outside smoking...and she didnt even stop him...its an awkward situation...he has had sex with 2 girls and hasnt even touched the third one...

he is on vacation and spending full day locked in the apartment...i think his business back home got screwed up while he was here...and its funny how angie tries to avoid sex... awkward day today...for most day he was in bed...didnt go out anywhere and now fighting on phone...i dont like him but he brings in a bit of play and unpredictability in the apartment..

i hope glasha brings home a guy so that sonya sleeps in her room and angie spends full night with him...esp after one day gap in sex...

now guy alone again flirting with 4th girl on the phone...and planning to go to club with her on weekend...and talking about his ex gf and two other girls that he was dancing with...he is a freak..:angry:..he needs to be tested for HIV

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

now guy alone again flirting with 4th girl on the phone...and planning to go to club with her on weekend...and talking about his ex gf and two other girls that he was dancing with...he is a freak..:angry:..he needs to be tested for HIV

I think he'll be shown the door soon...hopefully...:confused: