Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

17 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I had wrote a while back that I didn't mind if they only kept their parties weekend only events as long as they can keep them consistent. Well this past weekend was a pure bust. They invited two guys back and chose to tease them rather than do anything with them. Maybe it was something the guys said or did but if that was case I would imagine they would have asked them to leave. Instead they both went to fucking sleep and left the guys alone in the house? Who in their right mind does that shit?

i think that was partially due to the fact that angie didnt know that glasha was sick...she thought glasha would do the honours of making the guys leave... 

on her part angie did the same as she did in the first party night...she was not interested in any of the guys so she decided to quietly sneak into her bedroom and sleep... although i do feel the tall guy told glasha he was not interested in sleeping with her or she sensed it herself... but honestly i thought the guy would stay over night esp as sonya's room was available

8 hours ago, Zinc said:

i think that was partially due to the fact that angie didnt know that glasha was sick...she thought glasha would do the honours of making the guys leave... 

on her part angie did the same as she did in the first party night...she was not interested in any of the guys so she decided to quietly sneak into her bedroom and sleep... although i do feel the tall guy told glasha he was not interested in sleeping with her or she sensed it herself... but honestly i thought the guy would stay over night esp as sonya's room was available

not sure why he wouldn't want Glasha?  possibly she was too drunk... saw her in the shower this evening and I can assure you I would not turn her down.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hampelo said:

not sure why he wouldn't want Glasha?  possibly she was too drunk... saw her in the shower this evening and I can assure you I would not turn her down.

IMO, Glasha's one of the most attractive girls to have graced our screens here...She is absolutely beautiful...:heart:

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

IMO, Glasha's one of the most attractive girls to have graced our screens here...She is absolutely beautiful...:heart:

a real classic beauty... very different from the bucolic sensuality of Angie.  I like them both to look at BUT (and this is a big butt :rolleyes: ) from what I have seen so far, Glasha seems nice, Angie not so much.

I am about to make a fearless prediction.  full disclosure, I have been right only 2 out of 5 times so far.

anyhow...

Angie will be gone by the end of January.  my logic is as follows.  she has a big problem with the cameras that hasn't significantly lessened over the last few weeks.  worse, she is acting stressed a lot of the time and is not sleeping well.  this can take a toll on anyone and I am pretty sure it has to do with the cameras (it might be her relationship with the other girls).  last night she was in and out of bed a half dozen times sleeping very little.

in any case, whatever the reason for her insomnia, she is likely to find it too much before long.

• Like 1