Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

Sure about that?????? :huh:

All I saw was some passionate kissing. And even that was all well under the covers!! :angry:

I'll repeat myself:

AGS is a big dissapointment! :exclamation:

I wish they could be more like the other roommate apt when they do have sex they don't do everything undercovers,but hey at least they have sex at home unlike the Barca girls who do everything off cam so I guess there is that

• Upvote 1

I think here you guys have misread glasha... i think this is the guy's requirement to cover...its not easy to bring in guys and make them do stuff in front of LIVE cameras... and they could easily do it outside but these girls are bringing them in...

glasha has already shown with the tattoo guy that she only partially covers...while sonya didnt really cover when she had sex i think a 1000yrs ago... angie is the only one who covers...

however as a member..yes it is disappointing...angie 2 days back and now this...

atleast he looks like a nice guy....the guy angie brought two days back, spent a lotof time staring at sonya when he saw her first time, the next day in the kitchen...he kept on looking at her... nonstop...same as that tattoo guy....this guy looks alright...

17 minutes ago, Zinc said:

I think here you guys have misread glasha... i think this is the guy's requirement to cover...its not easy to bring in guys and make them do stuff in front of LIVE cameras... and they could easily do it outside but these girls are bringing them in...

glasha has already shown with the tattoo guy that she only partially covers...while sonya didnt really cover when she had sex i think a 1000yrs ago... angie is the only one who covers...

however as a member..yes it is disappointing...angie 2 days back and now this...

atleast he looks like a nice guy....the guy angie brought two days back, spent a lotof time staring at sonya when he saw her first time, the next day in the kitchen...he kept on looking at her... nonstop...same as that tattoo guy....this guy looks alright...

Sonya were either high, or very very drunk that night!

I'll give Glasha credit for bringing a nice guy, not another jerk. And she deserves credit for actually having sex at home, not having it outside, like I suspect Sonya, KKK and most of the Barca-girls do.

They've been up over 2 months now, Angie really changed in the last 2 weeks, she suddenly became the most open of the 3, but other than her, it is bearly any skin shown outside the shower. OK, it has actually been alot of sex in this apartment, but clinging to a tent of covers while doing it, it is very very frustrating for us viewers.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I'll give Glasha credit for bringing a nice guy, not another jerk. And she deserves credit for actually having sex at home, not having it outside, like I suspect Sonya, KKK and most of the Barca-girls do.

They've been up over 2 months now, Angie really changed in the last 2 weeks, she suddenly became the most open of the 3, but other than her, it is bearly any skin shown outside the shower. OK, it has actually been alot of sex in this apartment, but clinging to a tent of covers while doing it, it is very very frustrating for us viewers.

i usually dont agree with u but here u seem right...

last week when on tuesday or wednesday when they went out..they definitely had sex outside...sonya and glasha...plus both sonya and glasha seem to have permanent backup boyfriends with no strings attached... but i guess those guys dont want to do it in front of the cam...angie on the other hand, is perpetually search for her knight in the shining armour...

55 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Gota love blanket sex for two months..the pinnacle of nothing,even westerday an resident was taking an shower in...dark..is not sad..it's patetic.

I think that was a guest, Sonya's friend.

3 hours ago, ed2 said:

Think that's imensly pe0robrably(the kkk,barca girls,this girls having the sex outside)that or most entered celibate mode..but of course the girls can always bring the dudes and the house enter maintaince for the all night..like it happened in b2,or even the very frequently mantainace in this new places more barca ones.All for the best for Rlc clients,that deserve the best covered sex,and tease shows,gota love the 100back massage by the twins..amazing the latest houses and residents,totaly an image of the actual Rlc.

• Like 1