Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:
4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Apart from seeing a side view of the girls in the shower, they dress in the closet and with their back to us!. So the chances of anything sexual happening on cam tonight are pretty much zilch...

This was my post earlier guys so if I ever predict anything again just fucking ignore me...:dodgy:

these girls are naughty, WTH  have they played shy for the cams so long

5 hours ago, Juliana said:

what is the use of music and special effects in this type of videos ? I personally do not see any utility, but... 

and why mix in the same video the apartment of the new girls and a guest of masha and sasha ?

I create these Videos for fun, and for Beta testing software for the last 2.5 years here at CC. I do not expect everyone to like them. That’s what makes us different. Most people here are baby boomers, a few care less about my Videos, put they enjoy the music. I do not make it a habit posting RLC Videos here anymore. Like others, we rather do things in private This post was for those few who imagined Angie in a thong.. if there’s no noise, I’m adding music...Sex, without music, is like watching two corps stacked on top of each other.. In my humble opinion...As for the last Video, it was collateral damage. Peace..:cool:

3 hours ago, Daleys said:

Some of the guys were in the country illegally and the police were called to them with the landlord of the apartment.

no one of the guys raped one of the girls on cam when she was to drunk,they didn't pull the apt because a couple of guys were there illeagly

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't know exactly but the Police were called. So in order for an Apartment to get pulled Offline some nefarious activities must have taken place.

come on a girl got molested on cam when she was to drunk to consent after it was done she was all crying then the police showed up and the apt got pulled,and some people are saying it was because a couple of the guys were illegal aliens and the landlord called the cops lol

• Like 1