Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

35 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

come on a girl got molested on cam when she was to drunk to consent after it was done she was all crying then the police showed up and the apt got pulled,and some people are saying it was because a couple of the guys were illegal aliens and the landlord called the cops lol

That's why I stated I didn't know exactly.  I know when the Landlord showed up with the Police she looked at the Cams as if she didn't know why they were there. RLC could have leased the place and not notified the Landlord they were placing Cameras in the Residence.  Anyways that place is water under the bridge now. Vanessa will not step another foot into a RLC Apartment as a Tenant.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

That's why I stated I didn't know exactly.  I know when the Landlord showed up with the Police she looked at the Cams as if she didn't know why they were there. RLC could have leased the place and not notified the Landlord they were placing Cameras in the Residence.  Anyways that place is water under the bridge now. Vanessa will not step another foot into a RLC Apartment as a Tenant.

I guess I don't know for a fact what happened I just know what it looked like,i cant imagine what rlc might have got sued for that one if that is how it really went down raped on cam broad cast on the internet damn that girl wont have to work again

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

I guess I don't know for a fact what happened I just know what it looked like,i cant imagine what rlc might have got sued for that one if that is how it really went down raped on cam broad cast on the internet damn that girl wont have to work again

I would imagine RLC has to carry some type of Insurance to protect themselves against unfortunate happenings.