Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

9 minutes ago, noiseypeople said:

This apartment is perfect if you are having trouble sleeping. It is so boring it will put you right out.

Apart from a wild party last weekend, yes.

I know it might take alittle time to adapt, being alittle shy on the first few showers, but this is going VERY slow. They are still not comfortable showering, not even changing.

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

BTW Sonja awake and in to Glasha 0827 - they went to sleep again 0834

HI Noldy......just curious here, do you think that anybody cares that Sonya or Sonja went into Glasha's room I presume and they went to sleep??  Please post the good stuff and not the stuff that people could care less about.  Love yah man :)

6 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

HI Noldy......just curious here, do you think that anybody cares that Sonya or Sonja went into Glasha's room I presume and they went to sleep??  Please post the good stuff and not the stuff that people could care less about.  Love yah man :)

yes i do...

(if some see the empty bed, they asked where she is)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

BTW same to you

• Like 1