Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

was the first week of this apartment...just a marketing fraud....? within 3 days we saw a party at home and guys staying over....angie dancing like she didnt really care for anything...

ever since that day...this apartment is suddenly dead....esp sonya and angie...isnt it awkward that guys know that there is an apartment where 3 hot girls live and they are pretty open...still hardly anyone turned up after the party.... plus its a huge apartment...it is made for having parties...

angie maybe the hottest girl who i have ever disliked...she is a bit of a princess in her head...avoids the other girls...prefers being in the kitchen...but when alone...she has no issues being in the living room... she hardly ever wears female dress at home...always in sweatpants....hardly talks to anyone...she is not introvert...she showed that at the party...sophie was introvert...not she... she needs someone to bring her down to earth..that is why i liked that perverto friend....that guy was too much for her ego...maybe angie has stopped the girls from anymore parties...eitherways this apartment had come down crashing....

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

WOW!!!!!! There is progress! Angie was topless awhile while entering/exiting the bath, unfortunately most in NV, but then she bated in the bath!!!!!!!!!!

Keep up this developement!

was she bating...very difficult to tell...no apparent hand or leg movement...however she had facial expression of orgasm...plus the way she suddenly stood up and the fact that the tub session only last for less than 10 mins...i think she was bating...in a very subtle way....

49 minutes ago, Zinc said:

was the first week of this apartment...just a marketing fraud....? within 3 days we saw a party at home and guys staying over....angie dancing like she didnt really care for anything...

ever since that day...this apartment is suddenly dead....esp sonya and angie...isnt it awkward that guys know that there is an apartment where 3 hot girls live and they are pretty open...still hardly anyone turned up after the party.... plus its a huge apartment...it is made for having parties...

angie maybe the hottest girl who i have ever disliked...she is a bit of a princess in her head...avoids the other girls...prefers being in the kitchen...but when alone...she has no issues being in the living room... she hardly ever wears female dress at home...always in sweatpants....hardly talks to anyone...she is not introvert...she showed that at the party...sophie was introvert...not she... she needs someone to bring her down to earth..that is why i liked that perverto friend....that guy was too much for her ego...maybe angie has stopped the girls from anymore parties...eitherways this apartment had come down crashing....

First so you never had a moving in to a new apartment party, and Angie was a little drunk that's why she was dancing. as far as wearing sweatpants, who doesen't wear sweatpants at home in their own home like why were a skirt inside when you can be comfy in sweatpants. just because they don't walk around nude all the time i thought that was what the warm barca apartments was for.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1