Angie, Glasha, Sonya - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

20 minutes ago, johnny1990 said:

Yday she was SOOOO horny.
Even when she wen't to bed with giasha and the guy she got fingered.
Imo if she drink tonight he will got for it.

That dude was a smooth. Bit of finger action on Giasha before Angie decided to bunk in. Then some finger/jo action with Angie before she got up and left. Fucked Giasha while Angie was out the room. Angie comes back pretty much as soon as Giasha and dude was done. Giasha leaves to clean up, while Angie gets a few digits from dude. I'm not even sure either of them were aware!

32 minutes ago, zing-flash said:

That dude was a smooth. Bit of finger action on Giasha before Angie decided to bunk in. Then some finger/jo action with Angie before she got up and left. Fucked Giasha while Angie was out the room. Angie comes back pretty much as soon as Giasha and dude was done. Giasha leaves to clean up, while Angie gets a few digits from dude. I'm not even sure either of them were aware!

why that didn't end up a threesome is beyond me,all he had to do was ask,he was more than happy to let angie jack him off then started making out with her while giasha pretended to sleep then angie left he rolled over and started having sex with G

26 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

why that didn't end up a threesome is beyond me,all he had to do was ask,he was more than happy to let angie jack him off then started making out with her while giasha pretended to sleep then angie left he rolled over and started having sex with G

I get the feeling R2 is falling into a pattern.

On the weekdays it is like kkk, just without much nudity at all.

On saturdays/sundays it is like Vanessa-house, with crazy chaotic parties and lots of creepy rude guys, random sex, everyone kissing and touching with everyone....

I must say, I had better hopes for R2