New girl Beatrice

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Many will probably surprised to hear that, but my first reaction when I saw Beatrice's name appear on the rooms list in B2 was annoyance. I am a firm
believer of the "one girl, one room" rule, unless you are a real couple. Anyone needs privacy. Privacy is needed for ... certain things to happen of
course, but the cases were friendship were broken or put to test before our eyes by these cramped room arrangements have already been too numerous.
Neia was a bubbly and cute girl that caught my attention, I had the feeling she would be fun to watch and daring (which in the end proved right), why
stifle her by putting another girl in the room ? So, yeah, I was pretty pissed off and angry.

Rarely before had I been so right and so wrong at the same time. Of course : everything I speculated happened : an awful room arrangement, a friendship in
tatters, and Neia starting to have some wild nights after 2 wasted months. But despite this, I am still thankful there was Bea.

My mood already brightened during the first shower. I like milk skinned readheads, womanly bodies with all the right shapes, a generous breast. And I
sometimes have some non conventional tastes - I usually fail to fall for the same girls as the others. The classical beauties, long legged girls, catwalk
models, porcelain doll faces, fit and tanned bodies - and there are and have been quite a few on RLC - usually don't "touch" me as much as the "cute girl
next door". The overly "sexed-up', sophisticated girls dont attract me as much as the natural, more unassuming ones. Of course, Beatrice is beautiful by
anyone's standard - but there is still that natural, simple beauty aspect that makes my head turn in a much surefire way than the "perfect" TV or movie
star.

So yeah, she caught my eye, but she quickly gained my interest even more by her reactions to the cameras. During her first few days, she looked like as she
was fascinated by them, often looking at the intently. And then she started to do on camera what the girls practically always hide. I am not particularly
into that kind of stuff, that doesn't turn me on, but still I was fascinated to see a girl that not only didn't seem to care, but seemed to actually have
fun showing it all. She was an exhibitionist, she was a perfect pick for this project, and she was going to prove it.

It became quickly very obvious that she was impatient to do do more, and after a few daring hidden moves while Neia was here, it was both fun and sexy to
see her try to make use of Renata's gift with the other girls in the living room so close. She was adorably awkward, didn't know what to do or how to do
it, frantically looking at the cam and beeing startled and giving panicky looks towards the door when she heard noises in the living room. And that first
afternoom (fortunately for me a week end I was at home), when she was all alone for herself, damn. She started litteraly at the same moment she heard the
hall door close, and didn't stop for HOURS.

Fast forward to B4 - a great and way to late move at the same time. Everything she has done was nothing short of amazing. On the social aspect, the
strained relationships with the B2 cast and Neia gave the impression she was a moody and aloof girl, but it a all went better on B4. Of course she was
still a bit of a solitary and quiet one (which is not a problem for me at all), but she enjoyed the company of the others, and had good relationships with
them.
And she made a lot of good uses of that room. Privacy, great cams, great lighting. That was a month of pure marvel. And overall, I appreciated three things
during these intimate moments :
- she had real pleasure doing it. Her body doesn't lie. Even when she was offering a "show" to us you could see the effect it had on her.
- she experimented a lot. She was never boring, never falling into a routine. For us and for herself.
- she was incredibly generous and expressed her own appetites unrestrained (and the number of times she stealthily and quickly pleasured herself that went
mostly unnoticed exceed the mind blowing things she did with us).

And of course, the holy grail of us viewers of RLC : two great nights with Luci 

So yeah Beatrice completely turned my head the way no one on RLC did this far. I am incredibly sad to see her go, and at the same time, happy and grateful
to have spend these 3 short months with her.

Thank you dearly Beatrice, I will miss the wild moments in the bedroom, but I will miss your laughs, the adorably bizarre way you sometimes talked to or
laugh at yourself, your awkward and cute moments of dancing, singing, picking your nose, clipping the hair on your nipple, all these little quirks that
made you so unique, so different than the others.

I hope you'll be happy and safe, and really looking forward to see you again !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Many will probably surprised to hear that, but my first reaction when I saw Beatrice's name appear on the rooms list in B2 was annoyance. I am a firm
believer of the "one girl, one room" rule, unless you are a real couple. Anyone needs privacy. Privacy is needed for ... certain things to happen of
course, but the cases were friendship were broken or put to test before our eyes by these cramped room arrangements have already been too numerous.
Neia was a bubbly and cute girl that caught my attention, I had the feeling she would be fun to watch and daring (which in the end proved right), why
stifle her by putting another girl in the room ? So, yeah, I was pretty pissed off and angry.

Rarely before had I been so right and so wrong at the same time. Of course : everything I speculated happened : an awful room arrangement, a friendship in
tatters, and Neia starting to have some wild nights after 2 wasted months. But despite this, I am still thankful there was Bea.

My mood already brightened during the first shower. I like milk skinned readheads, womanly bodies with all the right shapes, a generous breast. And I
sometimes have some non conventional tastes - I usually fail to fall for the same girls as the others. The classical beauties, long legged girls, catwalk
models, porcelain doll faces, fit and tanned bodies - and there are and have been quite a few on RLC - usually don't "touch" me as much as the "cute girl
next door". The overly "sexed-up', sophisticated girls dont attract me as much as the natural, more unassuming ones. Of course, Beatrice is beautiful by
anyone's standard - but there is still that natural, simple beauty aspect that makes my head turn in a much surefire way than the "perfect" TV or movie
star.

So yeah, she caught my eye, but she quickly gained my interest even more by her reactions to the cameras. During her first few days, she looked like as she
was fascinated by them, often looking at the intently. And then she started to do on camera what the girls practically always hide. I am not particularly
into that kind of stuff, that doesn't turn me on, but still I was fascinated to see a girl that not only didn't seem to care, but seemed to actually have
fun showing it all. She was an exhibitionist, she was a perfect pick for this project, and she was going to prove it.

It became quickly very obvious that she was impatient to do do more, and after a few daring hidden moves while Neia was here, it was both fun and sexy to
see her try to make use of Renata's gift with the other girls in the living room so close. She was adorably awkward, didn't know what to do or how to do
it, frantically looking at the cam and beeing startled and giving panicky looks towards the door when she heard noises in the living room. And that first
afternoom (fortunately for me a week end I was at home), when she was all alone for herself, damn. She started litteraly at the same moment she heard the
hall door close, and didn't stop for HOURS.

Fast forward to B4 - a great and way to late move at the same time. Everything she has done was nothing short of amazing. On the social aspect, the
strained relationships with the B2 cast and Neia gave the impression she was a moody and aloof girl, but it a all went better on B4. Of course she was
still a bit of a solitary and quiet one (which is not a problem for me at all), but she enjoyed the company of the others, and had good relationships with
them.
And she made a lot of good uses of that room. Privacy, great cams, great lighting. That was a month of pure marvel. And overall, I appreciated three things
during these intimate moments :
- she had real pleasure doing it. Her body doesn't lie. Even when she was offering a "show" to us you could see the effect it had on her.
- she experimented a lot. She was never boring, never falling into a routine. For us and for herself.
- she was incredibly generous and expressed her own appetites unrestrained (and the number of times she stealthily and quickly pleasured herself that went
mostly unnoticed exceed the mind blowing things she did with us).

And of course, the holy grail of us viewers of RLC : two great nights with Luci 

So yeah Beatrice completely turned my head the way no one on RLC did this far. I am incredibly sad to see her go, and at the same time, happy and grateful
to have spend these 3 short months with her.

Thank you dearly Beatrice, I will miss the wild moments in the bedroom, but I will miss your laughs, the adorably bizarre way you sometimes talked to or
laugh at yourself, your awkward and cute moments of dancing, singing, picking your nose, clipping the hair on your nipple, all these little quirks that
made you so unique, so different than the others.

I hope you'll be happy and safe, and really looking forward to see you again !

Cracking post vlk...You did her justice mate...:heart: