Prepaid Visa Card

HarleyFatboy

There are 2 Types of Prepaid Card. 

1.) You can buy them at almost any Retailer. Example: WalGreens, WalMart, Staples etc.   There is an Activation Fee upon Purchase. Once the Activation Fee is Paid the Card is Active. These are Non - Reloadable. Once the Funds are Depleted the Card is Finished. (These may Work with RLC and they may not)

2.) You can get a Prepaid Card directly from your Banking Institution or any Pay Day Check Cashing Outlet .  These Cards will be Re-Loadable where you can add funds to it as you wish to a certain amount set by your Bank. There could be a Fee involved but it depends on where you get it from.  (These Type of Cards should work with RLC)

I use a Pre-Paid Card for all my Online Purchases but have never used them to Register on any Websites.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There are 2 Types of Prepaid Card. 

1.) You can buy them at almost any Retailer. Example: WalGreens, WalMart, Staples etc.   There is an Activation Fee upon Purchase. Once the Activation Fee is Paid the Card is Active. These are Non - Reloadable. Once the Funds are Depleted the Card is Finished. (These may Work with RLC and they may not)

2.) You can get a Prepaid Card directly from your Banking Institution or any Pay Day Check Cashing Outlet .  These Cards will be Re-Loadable where you can add funds to it as you wish to a certain amount set by your Bank. There could be a Fee involved but it depends on where you get it from.  (These Type of Cards should work with RLC)

I use a Pre-Paid Card for all my Online Purchases but have never used them to Register on any Websites.

Hello SC,

I did buy one of the reloadable types and it was as easy as Amy said it would be and it worked perfectly!  The only problem is.......I'll send you a PM lol.

FYI..............by the way, the Walgreens by me sales both types for any of you wanting to go that route!!

• Like 1

FYI to all those that might be following this thread about prepaid Visa cards.  The card I purchased had the name Netpend Customer at the bottom of the card and that is the name I used in place of my own and the card worked flawlessly.  Hope this helps those that might be thinking of using a prepaid card in the future!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

FYI to all those that might be following this thread about prepaid Visa cards.  The card I purchased had the name Netpend Customer at the bottom of the card and that is the name I used in place of my own and the card worked flawlessly.  Hope this helps those that might be thinking of using a prepaid card in the future!!

No, what was that all about...:dodgy: