Karla & Arnie

7 minutes ago, Koach said:

I don't understand why "management" tolerates this behavior.  Let's face it this can be a cushy arrangement for the participants.  I would certainly think this type of activity would merit removal from VH.

I have the same opinion.. But i already saw here another guy grabbing a women and shake her on the neck over the bed... The same guy hitting her on the shower... Other guy threatening with a knife his partner... Punchs was involved... 
And no one (unfortunately) leaved the project

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Thy hardly will happen,we had the Chad and god case that even an nife was in the fight,or Alan also more violent moments,all them still on their houses.

This can put all of us in a very disturbing situation.  A bunch of years ago I remember a discussion on another voyeur site about how you would feel if you witnessed a murder on a voyeur cam.  We would have no way to report such an incident without the cooperation of "management."  They in turn might be of a mind to cover the whole thing up.  Not a pleasant thought.

Just now, Koach said:

This can put all of us in a very disturbing situation.  A bunch of years ago I remember a discussion on another voyeur site about how you would feel if you witnessed a murder on a voyeur cam.  We would have no way to report such an incident without the cooperation of "management."  They in turn might be of a mind to cover the whole thing up.  Not a pleasant thought.

Sadly sometimes this violence moments are "transformed" in people trying to awake others etc.

The thing is as disgusting as it is for this to happen, we also have to give Arnie a chance to reform himself. Just as Alex had the oppertunity too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Just In said:

The thing is as disgusting as it is for this to happen, we also have to give Arnie a chance to reform himself. Just as Alex had the oppertunity too.

But do we really want that?Both were violent but Alex was more or less always an good resident/manager,we can't say that about Arnie at all.Just imagine this house with no Arnie and just Karla and blondie,and maybe sometimes blondie and some boyfriend.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

But do we really want that?Both were violent but Alex was more or less always an good resident/manager,we can't say that about Arnie at all.Just imagine this house with no Arnie and just Karla and blondie,and maybe sometimes blondie and some boyfriend.

No that's just your fantasy. It doesn't matter how good you are if you are willing to do such thing's you should be punished then given a chance for reform.

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets be fair,if the others had other change think Arnie should have also,not that I want that,but seems the fair thing.Of course if this happens an second time then out with him.

Absolutly!!!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Lets be fair,if the others had other change think Arnie should have also,not that I want that,but seems the fair thing.Of course if this happens an second time then out with him.

If you are talking in 'to be fair'.. second time is not enough...